Reviews for Puppy Paws
aelmer6 chapter 1 . 1/18
Can't stop laughing. Although, thank God, I wasn't drinking anything this time. I absolutely loved it .
jj chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
lol so cute
jay.callen chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
So cute! I just love Iruka and the ninken.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
A cute and amusing story. I wonder of Kakashi didn't tell the pack because he knew they'll going to adore his boyfriend and wanted to keep Iruka for himself as long as possible (and dodge the teasing).
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
You've done the near impossible, my friend.

Alright, so I don't actually ship KakaIru (in fact, I just can't see Kakashi as gay, and I don't ship him with anyone, unless, on rare occasions, Rin), so the very fact that you got me to finish reading this fic and then reviewing it is a feat in itself. To be able to do that, you've obviously proven yourself to have quite the writing style. I was chuckling and laughing through the whole thing, and the concept itself is brilliant. I can definitely see Kakashi avoiding hospitals and making his ninken take care of him. So, good job.

However, I'd also like to point out some grammatical errors, mostly in your dialogues.

1) Iruka a small laugh as he headed to the kitchen with his bags "Because I'm dating him"
1) The important thing to remember with dialogues is the use of punctuation. I've seen this happen so often in a lot of stories. The correct way to write this sort of statement would be: Iruka *gave/let out* a small laugh as he headed to the kitchen with his bags. "Because I'm dating him." As you can see, I've used two full-stops because the first sentence, when Iruka goes to the kitchen with his bags, is a complete sentence. That's why I ended it with a full-stop.
If the sentence wasn't complete before the dialogue came, I'd use a comma. Example: Chuckling softly, Iruka headed to the kitchen saying, "Because I'm dating him." I can't put a full stop after saying because that would be ending the sentence half-way. Similarly, we use a comma instead of a full stop for something like: She said, "I'm bored." NOT: She said. "I'm bored."
Or:
"I'm bored," she said.
NOT:
"I'm bored." she said.

2) The second is mostly the number of typos you've made. I guess another round of proof-reading is in order :)

I'm sorry if I'm nit-picky. I'm a bit of a Grammar Nazi, but I really did enjoy this piece. It was quite funny and really cute, and I just love fics starring Pakkun and the rest of the pack. Good job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
awwww
Aguna chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Loved it
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
The dogs taking care of Kakashi. What a wonderful image, and an explanation of how Kakashi could seemingly handle everything on his own. *snort*
SilkyOtter chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Absolutely adorable story. The dogs always make for a humorous situation.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Way better than smut! It was enjoyable and sweet. I just love those dogs!
kirallie chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Highly amusing and sweet
KkChibiChop chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Awwwwwww, this was so cute! I am huge supporter of smut, however I found this to be absolutely adorable and loved it completely!
The-Lady-Smaell chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
BEST. BIRTHDAY. PRESENT. EVER!

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!

Okay I may have gone a little copy and paste happy there XD.

But seriously I love it sweetie, Pakkun and the pack are freaking epic! You captured their personalities perfectly and OMG I just want to glomp Bull into next week.

Iruka being his sweet, snarky self was a joy to read and Kakashi being ill and grumpy made me snigger.

Just so much love!