Reviews for Of The Misuse of Back Alleys
Shadow Hunt chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
That was weirdly adorable and all around sexy :)
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
omg. so sexy and the ending. Lol. I love this pairing.
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Very good:-)very hot XD very nice:-D Very satisfactory very..ahem..erotic:-) Hats off to u!ds was amazing!
animefanx10001 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
loved it, so much *O* 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
That... Was fucking great! :'D OMFG YOU'RE SO AWESOME WRITE MORE OR SOMTHING IDK BUT TBAT HOLY SHIT PRAISETHE LORD THAT WAS A MAZING! :'D
DarkBlueLynx chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
wwwww love the ending! XD
Bubbleteehee chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
UNFFF, I can't 33 I love you for creating this beautifulness.
/isdyingon theinside from feels./
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Hehe loved the ending x3
Great story; thanx for sharing!
Kyra chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
EEP Love the end, it's adorable 33
Great writing, Just wonderful.
Sometimes lemons and such can seem a little uncomfortable or awkward to the reader because the writer isn't comfortable, or feels dirty writing it... But this one was amazing and seemed very natural. :)
I love how you didn't just go for sexy, but added things that made it cute too. I also liked how Fushimi was mildly possessive
Overall a great Fanfic! Do you have anymore SaruMi fanfictions? Maybe something sad or angry, anything emotional? I'd love to see them xD
Colorful Bunny chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Correct to the tittle of the story!
Saru is soswesome when he is in sadistic teasing Misaki mood/ /flipsthesystem/
write more/ woop-woop
the end/ hahahahaah... Poor misaki now he knows that why they don't bother to look for him after his sudeen disppearance..
Hot/

/CB/
queenusagi chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Eheheh /
kyunggy chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
THIS SHIP SAILS ITSELF
Deaths Lie chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Get out from under that rock so I can give you a hug! I was falling asleep when i began reading this and now I am like yo roosters I am going to beat you to crow.

With the group and, wonderful. just wonderful. I really liked it.
Sque-Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
N-n-n-ny-nya-NYAH! OhmyglobOhmyglobOhmyglobOhmy globOhmyglobOhmyglobOhmyglob OhmyglobOhmyglobOhmyglobOhmy glob-WUVS
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Love this story, we need more like these for the pairing.