Reviews for The SAS And The Glam That Goes With It
ita-chan01 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
That was adorable! :D Poor Price needs more lovins!
Angel's Anthem chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
EXCELLENT STORY! I'M SO SAD TO SEE IT END! :) I love how you depicted Price! LOVE
Angel's Anthem chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
HA HA! This is hilarious! :) I love it. Absolutely love it. I can't wait to get to chapter ten!
Ry chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
Really enjoyed the last chapters, though the ending was a little bit abrupt :)
Isaac Clark aka Reven chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
sorry for not reviewing chapter 9 my internet has been annoying any way chapter 9 was good i liked it it had some funny moments and so did 10 (especially the start of there conversation ha ha) but yes i cant believe its over its been a grate story i loved it all the way the first call of duty story i ever read and it wasn't what i expected from a call of duty story ha but i completely loved it how realistic and human it was probably one of the most down to earth and realistic love stories iv ever seen on this sigh (if not the internet) i will DEFIANTLY read you outer work and once again thank you for writing this it literary made me smile at the end :)
ChiefArmourer chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
That is such a beautiful ending, subtle and quite fitting, bravo. A wonderful story. Any chance of a sequal? It would be interesting to see how Sam would fit into the events of the three games, and where she and Price would eventually end up.
Alasai Ashbringer chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Wow...awkward for Sam! Poor Sam lol...so...confrontation time next chappy? :D :D I swear I love how your portray the characters. :D Keep writing, I want to know what happens next! :D
ChiefArmourer chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Yay, the water melon is back! The way you write Gaz is just perfect, looks like he's scheming too. Can't wait for the next chapter.
UrgentOrange chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
I love her ambivalence, lying in bed realizing that the safe choice is also the boring one. Really enjoyed the visual of the headlights on the ceiling. Truth, some classic bad timing and serious baggage. Ouch.

I found myself wanting to know Vivianne's reaction - even a nonverbal one - to Sam telling her about his outburst, to reveal a bit more about her relationship with Price.

I've grown rather fond of Vivianne, and enjoyed the standalone story about her as well.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Isaac Clark aka Reven chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
WOW that was unexpected ! a big plot twist there ha yer tensions are getting high ha it will be good to see how this all playes out :) untill next time ha :)
Alasai Ashbringer chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
AMAZING story! I LOVE IT!
ChiefArmourer chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
Oh no! The inevitable great misunderstanding, very well written, I can just imagine Price not handling things well, considering he's been burned once. really looking forward to the next chapter.
Ry chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Good chapter and well now I really can not wait for the next chapter
Isaac Clark aka Reven chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
another good chapter ha getting a bit more complex with all the dilemma of Price being a solider ha its interesting to see as always :) yer ill also read and review "The Hand That Feeds" when i get a chance as well sounds good
Toothpaste Balaclava chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Really like this :D
I honestly have to say this is one of the better Call of Duty fanfics I've read here. It's well written, and keeps me hooked.
Kudos to you, and keep up the good work