Reviews for The Time it Took Getting There
It was alright but Naomi was such a piss off through most of it. For awhile I was like I hope Emily gets married n shoves it in Naomi's face just so she would know what she lost and I'm a big naomily fan! Through it all though I knew that they would make it back to each other. They always do in the end. The only thing that kinda bugged me was how they finally hooked up when Naomi was ready. It kinda felt unfair to Em in a way. After years of chasing, n Naomi hurting her, leading her on, being a jerk they finally get together when Naomi realizes "ya, maybe I do want her" I just think there should have been more begging and suffering for Naomi, like Emily begged and suffered for her. Other than that pretty entertaining story. You're a beautiful writer, keep it up :)
splatterkitsch chapter 13 . 2/7
Read this whole story yesterday and it is really well written. Thank you for writing this.
oh my god i think this is the greatest chapter i've read in any fic yet i'm tearing up in a very good way. wow that was moving and incredible and a great reward for the build up to it and wow round of applause to you
Heinie chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
Can't believe it's taken me this long to stumble across this little treasure! Absolutely one of my favourite stories, you're a very talented writer xx
Guest chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
oh my god i got a lil teary eyed at the ending, so amazing x
chloelove chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
great story, couldn't stop reading, chapter after chapter I was so captivated by it, you made me gasp and smile, te game conversation just I don't know just perfect "be brave and want me back" perfect :) hope to read you again :)
alwaysReader chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
I just finish read this and I really love it.
Thank you for writing it. _
Sadako Mcfly chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
This is the most amazing story I've read about them so far. I mean, in its own category, of course. Dear God, you love adding drama, don't you? haha
Tiffythetitan chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
I loved this story and wanted to say so officially. One of my favorite Emily's too. Perfect combination of vulnerability and strength. I really hope you write another story.
Silverandgrey chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
I love you for writing this. It was so good even though Naomi in part 1 made me cringe and want to kill her. I like how you made their gradual maturity seem so real. The game scene where Emily walked towards Naomi was perfection. Again, amazing job. I look forward to reading more of your work.
stphnyvillegas chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
you have very long chapters but they're great.. finally finished reading this :) yay! its been a beautiful story! no kidding it took them forever to get together but in the end we all know there's a happy ending. thanks for finishing this, it rashly says a lot about you..you're an amazing person with huge potential
whedonite1113 chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
What a flip flop of emotions throughout! If this is part two, then I know part three will be spectacular. ::eagerly hops over to read the next installment::
whedonite1113 chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Wow. Fucking wow. Normally i wait to review until the end but i had to say that part one has me terribly broken up. Youre a very skilled writer and have captured naomi and emilys voices well. I must say a lot of naomis behavior with micah seemed different from the original character but everything with emily felt very real. I am so excited to see how this concludes, excellent work!
Aripolo chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Great far
Mathalda chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
... I cry ! Like really cry when they broke up -'
haha :D I love your story :)