Reviews for Reaching across time
Naina Vardhiya chapter 1 . 6/9
i am absolutely in love with this story... :)
Queen's Chalice chapter 106 . 5/4
Looks like it's been a few years since you've updated anything, so I'm not sure if you still see reviews, but I enjoyed this story. It was fun, cute, and interesting, plus kudos to you for trucking along all they way through this many chapters.
TempletonRex chapter 6 . 3/21
Haha! Loved Sirius' boggart.
TempletonRex chapter 4 . 3/21
Thank you! Finally someone had put down a semblance of logic behind changing the future, in regards to the time turner.
TempletonRex chapter 3 . 3/21
I'm genuinely curious to see how the paths of your story turn, I'm a stickler for details with The Marauder Era but a sucker for those stories done right. You may well have me hooked soon!
Cheers
Juliethobo chapter 36 . 3/3
For all his irreverence you tend to forget that Sirius is very smart and observant.
Juliethobo chapter 33 . 3/3
Boo Hoo, some idiot got their feelings hurt and wants to punish themselves by not reading your wonderful story. Wah!
Juliethobo chapter 8 . 3/2
My heart is breaking for those boys. Such loyal boys and somewhat naive. I would say sweet but they were also bullies and arrogant. Well, Remus wasn't so much arrogant but still a bully by not stopping his friends from being a bully.
With that said I still love those boys.
Juliethobo chapter 7 . 3/2
When did Hermione become so good at lying? or acting?

That was an Oscar winning performance she gave.
Juliethobo chapter 4 . 3/2
Confession - You can't have him he's mine. Signed Hermione (Mine) Granger.

The Chienne won't share (French, look it up).
Juliethobo chapter 3 . 3/2
I love those boys (except for that rat fink motherfu*ker, prick, arsewipe Peter)
Guests chapter 10 . 2/5
I love this story. Your carefully planned out plotline, the perfect character story and reactions to events is so mind blowing. My stone cold heart actually felt a bit of warmth.
Lyra Havens chapter 19 . 2/4
Honestly Mia Swan you did an awesome job with this must be the fifth or sixth time I am reading it.I am obssessed with this presented Hermione as a perfect texture of a girl who is suffering and yet facing all her difficulties with is also very inspiring to read how she deals with everything and everyone in a totally alien world in a different era that she has only heard potrayal of sirius is also very is badass,James is the dramatic brother,Remus is the balance,Lily is the kind but fiery redhead,Marlene is vain but amazing,Alice is the sweetheart and Mcgongall is the mama characters like the prewitt twins weasleys order members barty crouch are also potrayed is like seventies is again the protective is a cowardly is the wicked Crouch jr lestranges carrows are also the typical death plays a true villianous ba*****...Dumbles the eternal mentor...all in all it is amazing
LunaFlos chapter 97 . 1/31
I'm really angry at James for getting Snape killed. :/
LunaFlos chapter 94 . 1/31
The Friedrich Krum part was really good! It's amazing how you connect little pieces of information together!
1,432 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »