Reviews for The Six Times Daryl Dixon was Hugged
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Children are alwas oozing something.
I INSTANTLY THOUGHT OF MY PERIOD I JUST-
The Science of Fiction chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This is adorable!
dkflpn chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
aw, that was great. I would have loved to see more interaction after he saved her. i'll check out handy-a little fluff is good for the soul
dkflpn chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
I don't think he and lori were fans. they didn't have much interaction so hard to tell
dkflpn chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
its good daryl didn't have to really fight and kill his brother, killing walker merle was bad enough
dkflpn chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
poor andrea, felt so bad at shooting him. she was trying so hard to prove herself
dkflpn chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
that was good with the guys getting closer after tragedies
dkflpn chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
that was great, love the daryl and carl
GirlFromMichigan chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Love this story! The Carol, and Daryl one was my favorite. I would love it if you went back to that barn scene and redo it with more detail, like a cute little story! Because I couldn't get enough of it! Please write some more Carol, Daryl stories!
Gato Jazz chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Hey :) Congratulations :D
The Caryl is so soft and sutil it is overwhelming. I'm not a Caryl shipper, but enjoyed this.
I actually see Carol as a teacher (I don't know if she was one or not), the scene when Lori and she are doing homework or something with Sophia and Carl pops out in my head.
Liked it :)
Gato Jazz chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
"she recognized the shape of a Daryl" XD
I liked this Lori. She looks more worried about Carl in this chapter than in the entire seasons one and two. Just kidding :P

Well, all read. Now the big big big big finale :D
Gato Jazz chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
That was intense :P
But not as hard as I expected. Maybe because there isn't much description of the moment.
It was interesting, I mean, it's a possibility, who are we to judge what other writer imagine? :)
I loved Merle's last words :)
deelove1 chapter 6 . 12/6/2012