Reviews for Finding Family
SandyDunes chapter 10 . 6/18/2020
Bellatrix Black and Rodolphus Lestrange.
He's probably their child. That's the guess I have.

If Arya isn't, still, it's highly probable that he's a Black descendant. If your hint about the "lack of sanity is somewhat genetic" to ring true. I absolutely love it. I love his character too.

Before I read any story, I read reviews abit first. So,I wasn't having high hopes for this story. But, wow, you blew me away. I was going to be all skeptical about character flaws and terrible exaggerations plus many woes, but you kept it to a minimum. I love the banters too, surprisingly I'm not overwhelmed. You make it really easy to love a character. If not, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be here, so what I'm trying to say is your characters have spunk.

Maybe its because I'm initially a Potterhead and a newbie at the Marvel series, so I'm probably more inclined to love your story than readers who want more Avenger action. So, as a person and reader who reads Marvel and Harry Potter fanfictions your story is amazing, and your writing style is great and your character are in line too.

Arya reminds me so much of Sirius I'm having pangs, it doesn't help that he's taking care of Harry. I'm really happy. If Arya and Harry could share a bond it would be really great. If they could all share a bond it would be like a fairytale. But of course, only magic could make that happen. This might be the weirdest and most trivial plus irritating request but, could you please put punctuations in your story? I can't read stories without using the narration feature, and I have dyslexia with terrible vision. This has been such a bloody good read and the grammar WITH humor is such an addition and I know I'm rambling mostly but if you could fit commas it would be like early Christmas. Plus your story would be all pish posh and snooty with the approval of Snape and McGonagall. Both of them, yes.

Well anyway, if you're continuing this story, I'll be right alongside it in its progress( from now on I mean ).

Can I fangirl? I LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THEIR BANTER I WANNA CRY MY POOR HARRY IF I COULD BUNDLE YOU WITH CALMING CLOAKS IF THAT EVEN EXISTS!

Oh right, our fellow X-men are pretty silent. If you're having trouble integrating them in, here's some tips, have how their conversations go planned out. Then wirte their reactions, or their expressions and actions to it and even their surroundings shifting. Take your time, I usually wait a day after I write a chapter to reread it. But I'm a junior writer so don't take my advice seriously. I suppose it makes it easier to draw readers more when the surroundings were added as an afterthought. Subtle but engaging.

Well, anyway, I haven't even read chapter 11 and here I am, thoroughly fixated on the story.

Thanks for your work. For your time invested in it and the hard work you pulled into all the researches, its really nice to imagine an American wizarding street. And you've probably guessed it, I absolutely loved itD
SandyDunes chapter 10 . 6/18/2020
Bellatrix Black and Rodolphus Lestrange.
He's probably their child. That's the guess I have.

CureCaligraphy chapter 2 . 11/17/2019
Harry: I'll be entirely honest, Sunglasses, I have no clue who you are.
Tonychokes) Where the fuck have you been living, under a rock?
Harry: A boarding school in Scotland.
Mist17 chapter 11 . 11/5/2019
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE!?
George1892 chapter 8 . 12/15/2018
Aaaaand I'm done. Too many weird characters and dialogue that is just childish arguments. You could sum up most of your chapters with "They had food and bantered. There was no real plot development."
George1892 chapter 7 . 12/15/2018
What is Harry's age?! He started the story at 18 as a ministry employee, then he was 17 and not of age to make his own decisions, now he's 16 and needs a tutor?
yarnfan4life chapter 11 . 8/9/2018
love it please write more
the accidental horcrux chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
harry says he's eighteen, i think you mean sixteen?
Summersecho chapter 7 . 5/3/2016
How come Harry is 16 in this chapter? He was 18 the last time he spoke with the minister
deenara2000 chapter 11 . 4/25/2016
Ok you've had long enough vacation it's time to give us readers more of this story! Its Great! I love it!
mercva chapter 11 . 3/24/2016
I don't know about "a little strong", but Arya is starting to come on as a Marty Stu, a bit.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/29/2016
plz take pity update
RatherFabulous chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
Aw, I was enjoying Dawn and Neo fighting.
As for Arya, those "hints" weren't terribly subtle.
(It's good to know that K-9s are serious; I had no idea.)
RatherFabulous chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
Upon reading your A/N re: OCs, I just wanted to say that I LIKE Dawn. (The interactions between Dawn and Neo remind me of The Professor and Henchgirl a bit. It is to laugh.)
I'm having fun so far, and never forget...YOUR story. Don't let the trolls drive the bus!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/10/2015
You have a knack for creating characters that I want to turn inside out and let their guts spill.