Reviews for Finding Family
Summersecho chapter 7 . 5/3
How come Harry is 16 in this chapter? He was 18 the last time he spoke with the minister
deenara2000 chapter 11 . 4/25
Ok you've had long enough vacation it's time to give us readers more of this story! Its Great! I love it!
mercva chapter 11 . 3/24
I don't know about "a little strong", but Arya is starting to come on as a Marty Stu, a bit.
plz take pity update
RatherFabulous chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
Aw, I was enjoying Dawn and Neo fighting.
As for Arya, those "hints" weren't terribly subtle.
(It's good to know that K-9s are serious; I had no idea.)
RatherFabulous chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
Upon reading your A/N re: OCs, I just wanted to say that I LIKE Dawn. (The interactions between Dawn and Neo remind me of The Professor and Henchgirl a bit. It is to laugh.)
I'm having fun so far, and never forget...YOUR story. Don't let the trolls drive the bus!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/10/2015
You have a knack for creating characters that I want to turn inside out and let their guts spill.
Tarix chapter 10 . 7/14/2015
Harry is a background character to some chatty Mary Sue OC, that's kinda really annoying.
1529 chapter 8 . 6/1/2015
I suspect that you have a reason to bring in the character that Harry holds responsible for a lot of deaths as his tutor, but I have to say that his introduction seems to create some difficulties for character development. Harry can't really be in character and trust someone who already betrayed him (and being denied the ability to even try to save people is about the worst betrayal that I can think off).

I am interested in the story, but I think that you might have pointed yourself into a corner.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 11 . 5/7/2015
This was really good. Very well written.
misherukuro chapter 11 . 4/20/2015
Interesting fic. ,
pikachucat chapter 11 . 1/25/2015
awesome
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
Wonderful chapter I like the story a lot
101Asa chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
The story is awesome! Keep it up!
HP-DG-SB-NR-RR-AG-TD-KB-HA-AJ chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
Not bad, too bad that it hasn't been updated since last November. I hope this isn't dead.