Reviews for Finding Family
pikachucat chapter 11 . 1/25
awesome
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
Wonderful chapter I like the story a lot
101Asa chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
The story is awesome! Keep it up!
HP-DG-SB-NR-AG-HA-TD-KB-RR-AJ chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
Not bad, too bad that it hasn't been updated since last November. I hope this isn't dead.
PantherGuide chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
since you've thrown Loki in to the mix why not the Winter Soldier. maybe Harry could interrupt an assassination attempt and through accidental magic begin to disrupt the conditioning controlling Bucky.
Maquislady1388 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
If I remember correctly the age of majority in the wizard if world is 17. So if Harry is 18 how can he be considered underage? Even if you were using the muggle age of majority he'd still be of age as the age of majority in The UK has been 18 since 1971.
caligo-lux chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
meh...i still dont like arya...it looks like you should have written hp/avengers with harry as a tackalong and not protagonist. seriously the only thing harry is good for is setting the stage and getting shoved from one point to the other. looks like killing voldi did not give him the much needed spine to stand up to authority.
K-A H chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Hey sorry i forgot to tell u this but Pepper is actually Strawberry Blonde a mix of Blonde and Red not the coulor of a Strawberrry though more like a pinkish Blonde just Google Light Strawberry Blonde :)
Love Katana-Atlanta hunter
skendo chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
Arya seems a tad dodgy to me! but all in all this is a good story :) please finish!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
MORE!
PantherGuide chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
Probably a good idea to go ahead and get rid of Neo. it sounds like he's just a younger version of Dumbles but even more annoying.
uythgr chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
interesting story, please continue. will harry and loki fall in love with ich other? will harry be pregnant?
Selkor chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
I look forward to another chapter.
Crystallea1321 chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
Nice, very interesting story. A bit confusing at times, but I liked it. I actually love the OC's, especially Arya. He makes me giggle. His trolling is wonderful, more please. New chapter soon?
FanFreader chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
Love this story. I really like family crossovers stories when it comes to Harry Potter. In the Books Harry doesn't really have a family. Sure he has friends and support groups but they were mainly there to protect him, I guess there can be an argument with Ron and Hermione, but I just never saw it (not saying they are bad friends at all).

Now with Arya, I really like him, I don't know why, but I have this crazy idea about Arya; that he's Harry from the future. Does anyone agree with me or am I just crazy (it is 4:21 in the morning XD)