Reviews for Finding Family
CureCaligraphy chapter 2 . 11/17/2019
Harry: I'll be entirely honest, Sunglasses, I have no clue who you are.
Tonychokes) Where the fuck have you been living, under a rock?
Harry: A boarding school in Scotland.
Mist17 chapter 11 . 11/5/2019
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE!?
George1892 chapter 8 . 12/15/2018
Aaaaand I'm done. Too many weird characters and dialogue that is just childish arguments. You could sum up most of your chapters with "They had food and bantered. There was no real plot development."
George1892 chapter 7 . 12/15/2018
What is Harry's age?! He started the story at 18 as a ministry employee, then he was 17 and not of age to make his own decisions, now he's 16 and needs a tutor?
gleefanforever09 chapter 11 . 8/9/2018
love it please write more
the accidental horcrux chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
harry says he's eighteen, i think you mean sixteen?
Summersecho chapter 7 . 5/3/2016
How come Harry is 16 in this chapter? He was 18 the last time he spoke with the minister
deenara2000 chapter 11 . 4/25/2016
Ok you've had long enough vacation it's time to give us readers more of this story! Its Great! I love it!
mercva chapter 11 . 3/24/2016
I don't know about "a little strong", but Arya is starting to come on as a Marty Stu, a bit.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/29/2016
plz take pity update
RatherFabulous chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
Aw, I was enjoying Dawn and Neo fighting.
As for Arya, those "hints" weren't terribly subtle.
(It's good to know that K-9s are serious; I had no idea.)
RatherFabulous chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
Upon reading your A/N re: OCs, I just wanted to say that I LIKE Dawn. (The interactions between Dawn and Neo remind me of The Professor and Henchgirl a bit. It is to laugh.)
I'm having fun so far, and never forget...YOUR story. Don't let the trolls drive the bus!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/10/2015
You have a knack for creating characters that I want to turn inside out and let their guts spill.
Tarix chapter 10 . 7/14/2015
Harry is a background character to some chatty Mary Sue OC, that's kinda really annoying.
1529 chapter 8 . 6/1/2015
I suspect that you have a reason to bring in the character that Harry holds responsible for a lot of deaths as his tutor, but I have to say that his introduction seems to create some difficulties for character development. Harry can't really be in character and trust someone who already betrayed him (and being denied the ability to even try to save people is about the worst betrayal that I can think off).

I am interested in the story, but I think that you might have pointed yourself into a corner.