Reviews for Pact
DreamsRWhatUMakeThem chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Aww this was really good.
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Ohhh, I love this! So sweet. I haven't really read much that's fantastic on this subject! So glad I came across it.
Elle chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I LOVE THIS. It's so perfect and brilliant and so in character, which can be hard to find! And the fact that you talked about the "Ziva is not replaceable." line I LOVED because I feel like "I couldn't live without you, I guess." got all the thunder for that episode and that line was sort of forgotten, but it's always been a favorite. Love your writing!
Everlasting123 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
it sooo sweet..!
AgentD.6 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This is the best I the ff off the episode so far!
Paperclip-Assassin chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Okay, after reading this like three times I'm finally reviewing ;)
This was awesome. I love how the Tiva is seems to be becoming... *Something* on the show right now and I especially enjoyed the two latest episodes, so I'm glad you wrote a tag.
As always I can't tell you enough how much I love your writing. Honestly, it always brings a smile to my face.
diana teo chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This was so sweet! Liked the unexpected hugs and the wonderfully mature conversation that we'll never ever hear from their lips on the show. Thank god for fanfic writers!
Tivaau chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
That was amazing! You kept them totally in character, and everything was just... PERFECT! I would love for you to continue this - maybe them together for their movie night like you mentioned. However, if you are done, then thank you. It was a pleasure to read this! Great work.
NCISVILLE chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Aw this was very cute. Picture perfect.
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
BrightGrey chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This was fantastic, it was really IN character if that makes sense. I could really picture it in my head and I feel like that could actually have happened on the show (we wish hey?!)
KimRaverFan chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
That could be an extremly fantastic scene to watch between Ziva and Tony. Good job :D
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This tag to made me smile so very big.
Thank you.

What a good little story!
Courtzylovesit chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Nawww Soph! That was beautiful! I loved that, could you do another chapter of their movie night? Please!
Love you Miss Soph
We will have to catch eachother on twitter soon!
Kris chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I agree the timing could be a stretch but, totally possible. Being from that area and having flown to Asia, central and south America, Europe and Africa, I know it is impossible at 2 airports to get there that fast. In fact, it would like take too long even if he had left one of those airports an hour before. If he flew into Reagan, he would have gone through customs somewhere else, likely new York or Newark and then changed planes. No need for customs at national, his clothing in a carry on and right off the plane and to a cab then to the D.C. Side of the Potomac in 20 more minutes.
What does annoy me are the frequent trips to Norfolk which is about 3 or 4 hours away, just like it is down the street.
Too much info;). Just thought I would let people know for future reference.