Reviews for Dunk
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
HAHAHAHAHA i can just see him make that deal too and he has been practicing his throwing cause he needs to make dam sure he hits that target
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
now do maka
Twin-Lupus chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
What an absolutely delicious little fic! Excellent job. I'm not sure if you have any plans to continue this, but I'd love to see Soul's opinions on Maka in the dunk tank. Either way, it's a great little story!
LeaveMeWithMyShips chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
You should make another wen it's makas turn
Chant de la lune hante chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
THAT my friend is a true hilarious happy-ish ending
I'mnotsorryforleaving chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
L.M.F.A.O.
Silly Twin Stars chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Ahh! This is so good. Wow. So very well done. I loved it. Geez Maka, such a horndog. The 'And Soul has a great ass' killed me. Please tell me you're gonna write a follow-up on this with Maka in the booth! It'd be fun to see Soul perving out too.
eiose chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
OH MY God wow. I laughed. This is really really great. You write so well and I loved this. The way you described Soul was drool-worthy and i loved reading Maka perving out. Gr8 job!
Kaoru97 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
LOL! Maka is such a perv! You should make a second chapter! With Soul talking about Maka being dunked. Only if you want to of course! :)
kerri leilua321 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
update!
this account was deleted chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Muahahahaha this is gonna be funny XD Is the next chapter going to be in Soul's POV? Lease update soon!

love, ivy