Reviews for Let the Games Begin
anoymonus chapter 1 . 3/1
dffffffffffffffff
Fi Suki Saki chapter 16 . 9/2/2016

Don't delete it yet!

FOR HEAVEN SAKE DON'T DELETE IT YET!
soyoraite chapter 13 . 5/10/2016
Hahaha misaligned is so lewd in each of these chapter, I love it! I really like it when he mentally argues against usagi-san but obeys in the end. hahahaha XD. thank you for writing 3
1Laure-Lo chapter 16 . 4/27/2016
Nooooo. Don't delete it! Please!
Yaoihart chapter 16 . 3/31/2016
Please at least leave a note about what your gonna name the new story because I would like to search for the new version later although I really wish you wouldn't delete it in the first place anyway good luck
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 16 . 3/29/2016
I'm a little confused, to be honest. Not because of your decision to re-write the story - I mean, you've probably been reflecting on your work over the years - but because of what you said about the storyline. You're saying that it's still going to be PWP, but the storyline will be better. To me, that sounds like you are trying to create some sort of plot to support all of the smut without decreasing the amount of smut. Hmm, maybe I need to stop thinking and just see what the new version will be like xD

While I understand that people don't want this story to disappear, I also think that they should respect your decision rather than force you into doing something else. It's still your story and no one's paying you to do this, so whatever you're going to do with it is your decision. Re-writing is a lot better than getting frustrated over working on a story that you might not be satisfied with.
Anyway, just letting you know that I'll be waiting in anticipation for the new version :)
Hametsu chapter 16 . 3/25/2016
I happy to see that you will write again, because this was my fav pwp on this site xD
I don't understand why people are crying so much, come on! This story will be deleted, but there will be a rewrite, so whats the problem? xD
Please, hurry and post new story :3
Sorry for bad English :D
sekhoya990 chapter 16 . 3/23/2016
Oh come on! This fics is awesome and so sexy! Please don't delete it :(
Neko neko meow chapter 16 . 3/22/2016
Awww, I'm gonna miss this story so much!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/22/2016
Please don't delete it keep it up just start the new one and continue this when you want to..PLEASE!
hinatagirl18 chapter 16 . 3/22/2016
Well at least your being honest. And it is your story. As long as your not giving up on it it's okay. Can't wait for the new version!
wasabi cake chapter 16 . 3/22/2016
Do you really have to delete this? I can't tell you how many times I've re-read this fic while waiting for an update. However, I can tell you that I'll re-read this fic many more times. Through the years, when I wanted an escape from reality or when I just wanted to return to the Junjou fandom, I've always turned to your fic. I'm okay with you re-writing the story or the plot and I'm excited for another version but can you please not delete this and not make it available anymore? Please? I know this will sound cheesy and weird (since this is essentially a smut fic lol) but this fic is one of my favorite fanfics and it really means a lot to me. Please don't take it down! Please!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 16 . 3/22/2016
Well, at least you're being honest with yourself.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
sakura121 chapter 16 . 3/22/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I may be a huge fan of yours, but I really would hate for this story to be taken down :( it's one of my favorite stories. PLEASE don't delete it...please.
curlybrwn21 chapter 8 . 3/17/2016
I can't get enough of your work! it is amazing. PLEASE UPDATE~