Reviews for Let the Games Begin
mariahernandezperez26 chapter 15 . 7/20
Loved every chapter in this fan fiction alot
NinjaSukie Advanced Forever4.0 chapter 15 . 6/26
Please update! It'd be nice if Misaki was left alone by Akihiko and our little pervy rabbit set up a camera, and was watching his kitten the whole time! And, of course, you have to make the kitten do something despicable! Update!
ili777 chapter 15 . 6/2
Ah a cliffhanger, I hate that! But I can't wait for the next chapter now.
Apparently Akihiko's parents never taught him that he shouldn't play with his food, be it actual food or Misaki. But then again, where would the fun be in that?
Great chapter as always, please don't take too long to update :)
I think you just released my inner perverted beast! lol absolutely loved the story and waiting for the next one
Joyce Hamasaki chapter 15 . 4/30
*nose bleed* Crap! I'm gotta to get some more tissues! OMG. That was soooooooo hot. I never thought food play would be such a turn on! xD Thank you so writing this! I love it thisssssss much!
JayJay861 chapter 15 . 4/20
Lol. I can't tell you how many times I died of laughter when reading this! Oh my Gosh! Akihiko complimenting Misaki is so cute! My heart just can't take it! Love this chapter. It was soooo steamy. Great job! :3
Silvermist001 chapter 15 . 4/17
This was an interesting one-shot. I wasn't expecting food play at all. I never thought about that type of kinkiness but you wrote it very good. :) Great job as usual.
Kumachan92 chapter 15 . 4/17
KYAAAAAAAA! That was great! Although I am a bit mad that it was a lime chapter though. Argh I can't stand those! But you wrote it so well that I'm willing to let it slide. Can't wait for the next update!
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 15 . 4/17
Ah, whipped cream. I love food play xD Actually, I was talking about it not too long ago with someone and we both agreed that putting whipped cream on someone's body is hot :P
I think that the compliments in this chapter were really sweet. Whenever Akihiko showers Misaki with affection, I start smiling; it's so cute!
Oh, I'm looking forward to that fluff you mentioned :D Well, I look forward to whatever you have planned for this story, know what I mean.
Thanks for the update!
Authoress on Fire chapter 15 . 4/16
Not one update of this story has disappointed me yet, and this is surely no different. You're one of my favorite writers, and it's always a pleasant surprise to see an update email in my inbox. 3 3 3
NinjaSukie Advanced Forever4.0 chapter 2 . 4/6
Yeah, I was so excited for some hot smut, but I guess not. This is overall great!
NinjaSukie Advanced Forever4.0 chapter 1 . 4/6
This is awesome! Can't wait to read more!
Orange chapter 11 . 4/1
Please please please use the ring and spanking me often! This is great!
Sinfully Lovely chapter 11 . 3/31
I've been waiting for a spanking chapter since I started reading this! Thank you for including it! Do you ever plan on doing something with toys?
FallStar3388 chapter 14 . 3/29
I have a about Misaki wears the same thing again for awhile and one night Usagi wants to try something with a little pain but still pleasurable like...GOT IT maybe a shock collar!