Reviews for Twilight: Blood Moon
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2013
Please finish it
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Omg finish the story! It's so good and I got so disappointed when I got to the last chapter there, please finish it!
MomoMouat97 chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Love it!
athousandyears23 chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
your leaving me hanging please end the story i need more more more i need to know if they find Nessie please keep the story going!
Faith Bow chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
THAT MOTHER F****R! THEY TOOK NESSIE! HOLY SHIT! I HOPE THEY KILL THEM SLOWLY. THEY SHOULD HURT THAT BAS**** UNTIL HE TELLS WHERE NESSIE IS!
Anyways, I love your story. You have to update soon!
AND WHEN YOU DO UPDATE! I HOPE THAT C*** SUCKING D*** GETS HIS DOSE OF PAIN!
Love your story!
kiwihipp chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
What a horrible day for all! What a terrible creature that Paulinius is! I do hope that Renesmee is found alive soon and that Charlie will forgive the Cullens when he wakes up.
lydia98 chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
ohmygod. this can NOT be happening. thhis is a GREAT story by the way
beth.mcguffie1 chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
Loved this. What happens next?
Beth McG chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
I'm a big Twilight fan and am really enjoying this continuation of the story. Many thanks.
sexymama25 chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
update as soon as possible can't wait for the next chapter
kiwihipp chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Oh wow! That was so thrilling to read! Really building up the suspense and then leaving such a cliff hanger! It sounds like it could be the devil himself!
FantasyLover3498 chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Amazing.
Faith Bow chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
OH! This chapter came out of the left ball field! And..I LOVED IT! I love Alice! Shes suh a 'Savage' lol :D
You gotta update soon! :P
bella347 chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Very good story! your dialogue is very well written and sounds like things the charachters would say. All in all I think youre doing a great job as a first timer. You are a great writer and hold lots of promise. Keep on writing, I want to know who the nomad is!
kiwihipp chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Action packed chapters, that is for sure! Sorry to read that Bella lost it, but really she only reacted the way a mother would react to any bullying! I am glad that nothing worse happened and that they will all survive. Sounds like the Nomad will be caught in the next chapter and then things will happen!