Reviews for I Thought You Said Always And Forever
thibbs65 chapter 6 . 1/13/2015
awesome story so far just wish Nathan would remember Haley and kick Rachael to the curb update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
How can Jamie be a kid, he would be a toddler and didn't they take him to the airport in ch.1?
Guest chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
I LIKED IT...I'M CONFUSED IF ITS BEEN 2 YRS SINCE NATHANS BEEN HOME SHOULDN'T JAMIE BE AROUND 1 OR 1 1/2? THERES NOT MUCH HE CAN DO AT THAT AGE BUT HE COULD BE SICK AND HAVE SOME KIND OF LIFE THREATENING ILLNESS BUT HAS A LOVE OF BASKETBALL AND SUPERHEROES AND ANYTHING ARMY RELATED DUE TO WHO HIS DAD IS.I HOPE THIS HELPS AND IS WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR UNLESS YOU'RE GONNA SORSA JAMIE IN THIS STORY LIKE THEY DO ON SOAPS WHICH MEANS U HAVE TO RE DO THE TIMELINE OR THE MATH WON'T MAKE SENSE!UDS PLEASE!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
I picture jamie as a four year old like in season 5.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I'm probably in the minority here, but I hope Jamie isn't a kid. How sad that he thinks his dad is dead but he isn't, he probably doesn't know of his son at all. Nathan has rachel(gross) but why should Haley be expected to wait years and mope all alone.
oliviaajee101 chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
I picture Jamie be this beautiful little girl who look just like Nathan and Haley. She is very smart and out spoken and have a witty personality. That's how I picture Jamie.
Smy chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Great story. Hope Nathan gets him memory back asap. So my hope is that Jamie is Haley and Nathan's son but got a feeling he's not. So update so. Cant wait to see who "Jamie" is.
DRAMA chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
I HATE RACHEL MUCH MORE...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HALEY SOOOOOOO SOOOOO MUCH MORE NOW! I FEEL BAD FOR NATHAN I LOVE THAT HES DRAWN TO HALEY AND A LITTLE AWAY FROM RACHEL THIS CHAPTER! UDS PLEASE NALEY ALWAYS AND FOREVER!
GottaluvNaley chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
good chapter

hope Nathan remembers more about him and Haley

still say Rach-oe is up to no good
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Love the chapter, so glad it was a long one. Really hope Nathan would dump Rachel and remember Haley. Update soon .
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
I am really loving this story. Thanks for the long chapter. Can't wait for the next one. Imlobed the bracelet story :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
He has to remember and then dump Rachel
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
oh my gosh. That was great, wishing you could just keep on writing and writing. I can not wait for more Naley and I hate Rachel (always did).
mommyof3cutiestha chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Great chapter. Hope he remembers her
DRAMA chapter 4 . 1/2/2013