dshelley chapter 24 . 11/1
Please say you haven't abandoned this story. I tried to move directly to ISS after finishing this chapter, but it was simply jarring. There are still huge pieces missing, unanswered questions. I can tell by the number of words and chapters that ISS is your heart, but I love Edward's POV. This is the first Twilight fanfic I have read and so far, it has been amazing. I discovered this story as a favorite on another author's page.
Hope you are ok? I am truly still waiting with baited breath for the next instalment! Hope you post soon cause I am missing Eddikins x
lin2502 chapter 24 . 4/27
Please please update I need to know what happened to Gaius and Maud and Edward up to him finding Isabella a fantastic story very naughty but nice
EmmettRose chapter 24 . 4/8
will this be finished?
nolongerlurking chapter 22 . 4/1
Thank goodness you did not let our Edward get raped!
Gia chapter 24 . 3/27
Please update soon... Kisses from Greece...
lin2502 chapter 24 . 3/26
I really hope you update soon I love the story and the humour you put into it it as 5 07 when I turned my light out
Gia chapter 24 . 3/18
OMG... I really can't wait for the next chapter... Please update soon...
Gia chapter 24 . 2/23
I like your story and i can't wait for the next chapter... Please update soon... Kisses from Greece...
penguincullen chapter 24 . 2/22
Sorry it took me so long to see this update. I didn't want to hover too much while you took much needed time to enjoy your RL Wonderful chapter giving us some insight into the crazy mind of Carlisle as well as the turning points for Edward's further exploration of his sexual needs as well as how he is trying to protect his tender heart. I love that your Edward really shows how much he tries to hide his vulnerable side within the tough, ever conquering sex idol. The more that people fall for him or profess love, the further he runs away. It is the perfect counterpart to ISS & I'm happy to see it posted too. All the best.
Moltz chapter 24 . 1/17
Clarissa is the best character in this story right now!
Carlisle was rather judge mental where she was concerned. I'm glad Edward put everything into perspective for Carlisle. His self-righteous attitude wasn't helping his cause where Edward is concerned. This love thing that Carlisle has for Edward boarders on obsessive.
Not sure how you are going to smooth over this major infraction that Carlisle has incurred against his ex-submissive. Time is definitely what Edward needs to heal mental and physically. While doing that he also needs to cut ties with the BDSM community until Carlisle and Katy have figured out a way to salvage their standings within that lifestyle.
jylway chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK! This was a great chapter! I can't believe I just saw it yesterday. I had to go back a few chapters again to catch up again, but DAMN! Great come back!
readerkitty chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
Thank you for continuing. I was thrilled to see the update. I hope your life allows more time for writing this year. You have been missed.
Purradox chapter 24 . 12/25/2014
Awwww. Such a lovely update. I felt so sorry for Edward after that disastrous party. Clarissa was hilarious in this one. Oh my goodness she had me chuckling. So sad about a bit of her backstory. Well done sweetie. Happy Holidays.
teolm9484 chapter 24 . 12/24/2014
Fabulous! Absolutely fabulous darling :)
I love how you plonked Clarissa in among it all too, she is such a great contradiction to all the angst going on and a wonderful creation.
Mwah oddles of hugs for you and all your fluffs