Reviews for The Hybrid Theory
Sangosa chapter 17 . 11h
Oh God the cliffhanger! I just want these guys to get together, you've written the tension so palpably
please update this im begging you im on my hands and knees begging you
RollerMax chapter 17 . 2/19
Oh my G-d. I stopped reading fic for years but recently got back into soul eater and found this. you’re a PHENOMENAL writer which is an ISSUE because this fic isn’t finished and I want more! This was not only cute but also I’m so invested in the plot now. I really hope you finish this someday!
Chloee0x0 chapter 17 . 6/10/2020
I’m not sure if you’re still updating this story, but I would LOVE to see what happens next :)
Guest chapter 17 . 5/3/2020
Well someone should've checked if the fanfic was finished before getting so emotionally invested in it. Fuck. Please update. So good
hellsingsage chapter 17 . 5/18/2019
please I need more
Guest chapter 17 . 2/8/2019
DUDE, where is chapter 18?This is GOOD, please dont drop this story!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/28/2018
Ohhhh my God they're finally getting their shit together and now they're under attack. Well, I'm hoping now they can fully kick ass with each other now that they know they just need to bone
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2018
Black*Star "fluttering his eyes in traditional asshole fashion" made me lol. He is such a little shit. I kinda feel bad for Soul, honestly.
Mikawon chapter 17 . 10/15/2018
New reader jumping on this band wagon late, but sure glad I did! Fantastic story, and I'll be waiting on the next update whenever it comes!
abbeyroad010207 chapter 17 . 6/30/2018
i know its almost been like a year but update please
PishedPK chapter 17 . 6/28/2018
Please update! I love this so much AND it kills me that it ended in a cliffhanger. I know it has been a year since you updated but smh this is so good
jessistentialism chapter 2 . 3/29/2018
I freaking LOVE the way you write Soul! His wit and sarcasm and not-coolness is incredible and so on-point.
Maka too is great, trying to pull off as low-key when she is "practically thrilling with excitement".
Really digging the way you give life to these stubborn little asshat soul mates.
Absolute favorite line:
"Exasperated, he wondered vaguely about the hiring procedures for Shibusen employees. Surely this shit couldn't be legal."
Can't wait for more! _
Guest chapter 17 . 3/28/2018
I love this story so much! The cliffhanger is killing me! Please update!
jessistentialism chapter 1 . 3/25/2018
Hello there!
I stumbled upon this fic tonight (it's 2:18AM) and I'm immediately enthralled. My name is Jess, and I'm going to try to review every single chapter!
I know this first chap was written 5 or 6 years ago- and honestly, that excites me even more to leave reviews.

So far, I love your writing.
The perfect combination of your narration, inner monologue, and outer dialogue makes for great storytelling and a good read. :)
I'm really, really looking forward to The Plot Bus hitting this one! I can feel something awesome brewing just below the fluffy ship bubbles (which are PERFECT btw), and my body is READY FOR THIS SOMA ADVENTURE!
Can't wait for it to kick my ass!