Reviews for Daughter of the Mask
guest chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
I like the style change you did it's nice
emmanuel chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
have Elizabeth wake up and turn into green faced super saiyan and blow up Pretorius's machine and save Stanley and kellaway and have her fix staley's mask
TigerBlack62 chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Trapped again D:
Hope you can submit the next chapter soon. When you didn't update I believed you left the fandom (I did left it some time earlier xD).

Take your time! No rush! C:
Liger Khan chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Whoa! Awesome!

I can't wait for more! Suspense is killing me!

Sorry I didn't read the fanfic earlier. Got busy with school :U
TigerBlack62 chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Hah! Great! Hope to read the next chapter soon (:

Loved Mask! Kellaway BTW xDD
movielover01 chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Nice little bit with Callaway in there.
SailorSedna052 chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
Please continue. I love it. Are you planning to add Loki later?
TigerBlack62 chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Hi there! It's the first time I'm reviewing this story xD My friend Liger told me to read it way earlier (like around December, but had family issues and stuff). Anyways, I love the plot, and Dr. Pretorius stealing someone (especially if it has magical powers) is something I can see in the series (for the sake of science xDDDU).

I love how you wrote Stan and Peggy (it's like the 'selling out' thing never happened). They seem happy with each other, especially the first one. I can see him giving the Mask up just to live the life he [might have] wanted since the early beginning (I'm reffering to the movie time line, BTW).

I hope to read more chapters soon.

BTW, In case you don't remember me (or know), I'm Liger's co-author, from the Mask fanfic 'Under the effect of the night' xD.

Cheers!
Liger Khan chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Hey, sorry! I forgot to review this chapter. Silly me xDUUU
I've been busy with RL issues.

Anyway, onto the review...
Poor Stanley, he might want to be dead if Pretorius did something to Elizabeth. Well, he's a father, so I think it's okay. Lt. Kellaway being himself... believe me, for a reason I imagined this to be part of a Mask episode that didn't make it to the air xD As I said in the first chapters of my fic... Screw CN for ending this awesome cartoon.

Why is it always ending with cliffhangers? I HATE THEM! But I love the story :D I know you might delay the story because of life and stuff, so I understand :3

Update Soon!
movielover01 chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
Cool, nice build up for the next chapter. :)
movielover01 chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
I'm liking it! Next chapter please!:D
Liger Khan chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Hey, Liger here!
Did you read the original Mask comics? Because the first part reminded me of when Katherine gave Lt. Kellaway the Mask and said stuff about it.

I hope to read soon the next chapter!
lane-pot chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
hi im another fan of stanleyxpeggy,im so happy that someone make a fanfiction for these two,i hope we can read the next chapter for this story,im so excited and thank you for making a fanfic for my favorite characters of the mask stanley and peggy,i wish that in animated series they are real couples but sad to say their not,but im glad that peggy was the main female character in the series unlike in the movie,but im satisfied now with the fanfic,to tell u the truth im really happy now with ur fanfic,thanks again,please i wish u continue the story,and i hope more fanfics for stanley and peggy...anyway im sorry about my grammar im not really good in english..thanks and have a nice day:-)
gigglingmenehune chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
I am also sorry that your brother was shot at the sandy hook shooting. If that guy was alive he would have a worse punishment than death
gigglingmenehune chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Araya pines, those things on my wall were just creepy pastas they are not real. They are just stuff I picked up to show my opinion on bullying, abuse and murdering young people. I am sorry that I scared you.