Reviews for Some Days
cy cottick chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I needed to re-read this story, noting a few syntax errors and typos to convince me that this was NOT Jim Butcher using a pseudonym...
...And, for the rest of my life, everyone time I see any poster art depicting a gaggle of scary monsters, I am going to remember the exquisite phrase, "Lovecraft's petting zoo," and guffaw.
I was going to go out for a carton of milk myself today, but not now...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
this have to continue, I wanth to know wath the archangel tell to Harry, an specialy wath the irreverent Harry do after that.
WhiteFang72 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Interesting beginning. Though I'm not sure why Michael would have interfered so directly, everything else about this fic screams awesome! Your dialogue is witty and the action scenes are great! To me, you seem to be a good enough writer to find a plausible way to justify Michael's actions. I look forward to reading more.
Elise chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
So cool! Amazing story, fast action, witty dialog and a great writing style- I love it! "You- you are not pretty! And all I'd wanted was freaking milk." - Hilarious! Pls continue.
thomaseliot chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Well, that does seem to be about the shape of Harry's days. I'm not sure Michael is supposed to be Uriel's boss, though; I thought they were equals with different briefs - like, Michael's the General of the army while Uriel's the head of the Heavenly CIA (now there's two thoughts that don't normally go together!). When he said "I'm his boss", I was thinking 'did you seriously just put freaking *Jesus* in your fic?! Can. Of. Worms. But, you didn't. Heh. Anyway, a great first chapter, and I'm looking forward to seeing what dire situation has got Michael intervening so directly rather than just sending Sanya or whatever. Something to do with his guardianship of the swords, perhaps? Bring on the next chapter. :)

(PS. This could have all been avoided if he just got Demonreach a cow.)
TheDawn chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
wow great! I can really hardly wait for this to keep going, I may think I can see where it is going, but who knows where your story is taking me?
Angelitz chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Ah-ha! That sounded almost like how Jim would write it. Please continue... I'll give cookies XD
TheRedPoet chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
The thing is, that none of the Archangels actually take part of the fighting. If they did, they'd eradicate all of existance. It would be far better if the Denarians either ran their asses off or if Michael appeared to Harry later.

That said, your writing is good and I feel you're pulling off Dresden's narrative voice well.
Vanathor chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Archangels answer directly to God, and Michael is the Right Hand of God canonically.