Reviews for Master Backseat Driver from the Stars and Beyond!
winnie chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
ahahhaha3 everyone's reaction! they had one looong and adventurous trip...so funny!
Saruhno chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
:D
Naomi chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
idk if u'll read this but idc just wanted to say Bakura calling Ryou Aibou is NO!That's Yami and Yugis thing! Bakura calls Ryou Yadonushi and even if Bakura isn't in Ryou's body if he's going to call Ryou somthing it should be Yadonushi. But besides that abosultly LOVE the story. Love love love it :) the mental image of Bakura's face smushed up on the window saying "is that a resteraunt" is just XD made my day
IceDragon1095 chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
ROFL! This is the funniest thing I have ever read! I loved it! _
Enjeru chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
HEY! _ Don't know if you've heard of LittleKuriboh and his YuGiOh abridged series or not (it's pretty funny ) but anyway~ he now narrates fanfiction. He'll do any fanfiction as long as he gets permission from the author/authoress and personally I think it'd be hillarious if he narrated your fanfic (this one). Just a suggestion!

Here's his YouTube channel:

/user/CardGamesFTW

Here's the first fanfic he got permission to do as well (yours would be so much funnier! XD)

/watch?vtmVXwDY1Afo
Xilex90 chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
awesome story!

umm...u do know u forgot to mark it as complete, right?
YuGiOh Rocks chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
luv di story!
sasoriXdeidaraXlover chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
love it!
wolfvonbiele93 chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
um, i have one question: are ryou and bakura gay and just in denial, or something? because they sure seem to like each other. i've read your other stories, too, andthey seem to be in denial. can you clear that up for me, please? thanx!
Faux Promises chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
Haha, I remember reading this series once before a long ass time ago. Guess I didn't review though. XD Anywhoo, these really make me giggle. I like the lack of yaoi in this...as there is a shit ton of it in this section almost constantly.

I swear, you are one of the best humor-writers on this site, dude. I'm glad these fics are still up for me to lol at.

-Tabbz
Kidiu chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
Oh, yay! You have no idea how trully humorous you are! Man, you're GOOD! Really funny story- no, HILLARIOUS! And the ending was so comedic, it fit well with it all!
Belladonna chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
Please tell me you're not leaving ff. If so, can you set up a site with your works on it? I love to read them over and over and over. You're such a talented humor writer.
mika chapter 4 . 7/3/2006
ha~ i loved your story had me laghing the whole way
Zenoko chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
This was so amazingly cool and twisted! (my favourite kind of story because it reminds me of me!) I have a friend here who thinks she is ryou bakura and flicks between her yami and her aibou
yllom21 chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
Very funny story! Heehee, hilarious! Nice job and nice charecters! I like your writing style.