Reviews for Darkness
jasmine.n.underwood chapter 9 . 6/23
Please continue this awesome story
mamasatan27 chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
Did the doctor do something to her?
kindleflame5 chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Are you alive MoonIris? Did a flamer make you quit writing or did real life get in the way? Could you mark this story on hiatus on your profile if possible? That way readers like me will know it will not be updated soon. I do miss you though and wish you would put out a notice to let us know how you are doing or something. Take care. :D
kindleflame5 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I wish you would update. I miss this story. :(
Mortalsapien chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
I read the story ..
Awesome OC ,U have created.
She smart and confident but also has others sense quite good...
Keep it going
highlander348 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Hope you update soon MoonIris! Take care! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
Love it , looking forward to see what becomes of ellie and batmans relationship. ellies new powers was also a great twist !
Autumn Bell chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
You got a good story going here! Keep it up and don't let the flamers get to you. I am intrigued by what is happening to Ellie and her mysterious powers which are so cool! Looks like she had a vision of Batman in danger from the Scarecrow. Will Ellie be able to protect him? I really like the idea of somebody watching over Batman. I hope you explore that more. Take care!
Such a pity chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Everything was fine and nice till this chapter, when you made a blind wonan fight and knock off 3 men after 1 lesson of self-defence...WOW! What next? She will become a vigilante too? Her name can be "Mary Sue" and Batman will be her side kick, since she was so smart to learn in a lesson what it took him years to learn.
WinterRain36 chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
Your welcome and it was my pleasure MoonIris. I have to agree that Elllie should keep secret from Bruce her strengthening powers. Bruce did keep secret about being Batman from Ellie. Turnabout is fair play or better yet to quote an old saying what is good for the goose is good for the gander after all! (giggling)
Ravenmore45 chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
I am sorry for what I said and take it back. I also apologize to the various readers who like your story. Thank you for taking me to task and pointing out I was wrong. I wish you well.
kindleflame5 chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
Nice to have you back by the way MoonIris. I had been checking every so often for updates. Ellie sure was impressive in this chapter. It's gonna be fun watching her to see what will she will do next. How strong are her other senses by the way? Is she able to hear sounds from across the city?

Here is a suggestion for that. She could track someone by their heartbeat alone in a huge crowd and they would never able to lose her. That could be something she could do to get better. Say a purse snatcher for instance. Ellie could track him as he running when he sees her and tries to get away but she won't let him. Even if he jumped in a car and sped away she still track his heartbeat across Gotham and then get the drop on him when he thought he was safe.

ta ta for now!
highlander348 chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
Welcome back! I missed you and your updates! This was a great chapter! I am thilled at what Ellie did to that thug! Was that telekinesis? Please say yes! That is a awesome power for her to have! I also like how she is working on controlling her other senses. Can you show a few scenes where she is practicing with her new powers trying to get stronger? Maybe she can keep it a secret from Bruce what she going through until she gets a better handle on her developing abilities. What do you think? Hope you like my suggestions! Update soon and take care! :D

P.S. Ignore that idiot that flamed you. That person is a loser. I like your story very much and admire what you bring to us! Cheers!
Ravenmore45 chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
This story sucks as much as you do. Delete this piece of shit. Damn retard.
Lady Galriee chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
Good story. I can't wait to read more.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »