Reviews for What can happen in six months?
zafnak chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
Well...I called it. Really, MM's school for the gifted, and how that trap he tossed the gang into was basically a school from hell... well, it was kind of obvious where this was going LOL. I'd hoped I was wrong but I wasn't. Poor Beast Boy. He's right. Robin should learn how to lighten up.
zafnak chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
MM's school for the gifted? MM as in... Mad Mod? Oh, I hope not! BB ain't going to survive!
Arcticircle chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
Nice story, but I wish you would have them saying it instead of just telling us.
Violently Red chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
WHOOP! UPDATE!
BW Lewis chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
Even though BB is back Raven is still awesome.
Bluedog197 chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
TWO WORD WARM FUZZY'S so adorable keep it up dude because when you write i can't help but smile as big as the
JasonVUK chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
YAY :D

BBRAE LUVS! X3 awww Feels :3

:3 This is such a warm fuzzy story .
CelticWolf94 chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
I really like this. Grim is awesome and his abilities would seriously aid the team.
Azraelean chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
Voila, in view a humble vaudvillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the viscicitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity is a vestige of the vox populi now vacant, vanished. However this valorous visitation ofa bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin Vanguarding vice, And violating the violently viscious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance, a vendetta held as a votive not in vain for it will one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily this vichisois of verbiage veers most verbose so let me just add it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me v.
Hayhay01 chapter 17 . 9/9/2013
Wow! I never thought Robin would give up like that!
Arcticircle chapter 17 . 9/9/2013
Nice stories :D
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
OK, Robin needs to have his head examined. He's entrusting BB to Mad Mod?
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Did Raven ever call him BB in t he show? I think Happy did in Nevermore, but that's it.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Hmmm... I think BB would go back to the Doom Patrol before going to school
BW Lewis chapter 17 . 9/8/2013
YYYYYEEEESSSS... They're one step close to confessing their feelings.