Reviews for The Diary of Jimmy Kent
JuliaBC chapter 11 . 11/20/2014
Do write an epilogue! This is one of my favorite stories ever, and I love the length! This was the most ridiculous, accurate and perfect characterization of EVERYONE in the show. I love this story so much and I'd love to see more!
writhen heart .inactive chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
This was fantastic! Yay happy endings! Yaaaaay! Thank you for posting such a magnificent story, lovely, I thoroughly enjoyed every single moment :DDDD
writhen heart .inactive chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
Aw, Jimmy misses him before he even leaves! And Thomas' love notes! And wonderful, darling, Anna! And perfectly characterised!Matthew! And Jimmy the love schemer! Everything is dandy, yay.
writhen heart .inactive chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
YAYAYAYAYAY! Confessions of luuurve! Fantastic! I have been skipping around the house singing, not even joking. Love the drama with O'Brien, she and Thomas are my faaav characters. So much cuteness in this chapter.
writhen heart .inactive chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
'Our ship may just have smooth sailing ahead'. Oh, you crack me up XD This calm chapter was so nice :) Ah, so much fluffy happy, it's soothing to my soul. It makes me scared for what coming up, but I'm going to enjoy it while I can, haha. Love and hate Jimmy's possessiveness and tendency to say the most awkward things. All their chats and softness and closer emotional intimacy is BEAUTIFUL and I do not have enough words to tell you how much I love it.
writhen heart .inactive chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
What an emotional rollercoaster this was! Up, down, up, down - well you get the idea :P All their confusion and pain and anger and hope was just mesmerising to read, so addicting. And I am obviously sooooo happy right now :DDD 'Can you die of happiness?' probably not, because I'd be dead by now. Love how Jimmy was more and more in love with Thomas everyday, god. And Anna is a sweetie. And Jimmy is so fragile, arg. And my beautiful Thomas is beautiful. AHHHHH, EMOTIONS! I will leave to fangirl some more :) (by which I mean I'll go read the next chapter) Oh, and I have to tell you that you had some simply amazing descriptions. I particularly loved when Jimmy described having a string from his heart that slackened when he and Thomas were together, but when they parted, it became taught and painful.
writhen heart .inactive chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
I looove your wonderful long chapters, but the only thing is, so much stuff happens that it's hard to remember it all. Well, love-sick Jimmy is just fantastic. Even from afar, you can tell Thomas is so screwed over, poor guy. Loves the Valentine notes, so gorgeous. Loved Jimmy noticing how hot Thomas is and thinking all those risqué things ;) And am so freaking excited to see what happened with them that night!
writhen heart .inactive chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
Darling, you most /certainly/ deserve all the reviews you've gotten for this story, it is brilliant, just /beautiful/. I'm just so filled with happy feelings right now, literally, can feel it just /singing/ in my chest. So happy that Jimmy finally knows he's in love with Thomas. Feel super bad for Thomas that Jimmy's putting him through the wringer. Can't believe they kissed /again/! And so glad Jimmy went to Anna for advice, it really seemed to fit. I think I've neglected to mention before, but I adore your characterisation of everybody, not just Jimmy and Thomas, but they are particularly perfect. I think it's hard to write characters you've seen on TV first, translating from one medium to another, but you've done it seamlessly.
writhen heart .inactive chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Why are you apologising for the length?! This was fantastic. Love Thomas' confusion with Jimmy, who is a total idiot XD Love how he is starting to treat Thomas better. Their moonlight walks, god, could it get any sweeter? And his rampant jealousy about all the girls fawning over Thomas is just wonderful. Ohmygod, Jimmy, you are crazy. But YAAAY! And I also love the references to Thomas' past and how Jimmy hasn't actually seen him be mean, because god yes, he's got no clue. And Thomas/O'Brien friendship rocks.
writhen heart .inactive chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
Oh wow, this was just gorgeous! Just so many lovely moments between them :DD Thomas taking the blame for the note, putting him to bed when he was drunk, telling him to do better so he could keep his job, getting him that beautiful pen for his birthday! Arg, so in love right now.
writhen heart .inactive chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
I can not tell you how much I love this. Not many people can pull off first person PoV, but this story really wouldn't work any other way. The unreliable narrator is just so beautifully done. I really enjoyed how it was not only hilarious (I seriously burst out laughing throughout), but it's also fantastic in showing how Jimmy's feelings for Thomas are developing. Him watching Thomas smoke was particularly beautiful. Love all the different excuses he gives himself to stay in the closet. Arg, I just love everything, thank you so much for posting, you wonderful person!
writhen heart .inactive chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This was awesome! Sooo funny, and despite there being a few phrases that appeared out of place in the time context such as "chill vibe", I was thoroughly entertained. Everyone seemed very in character.
aliceAmnesia chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Hii , this was really meant for chap 11 but i pressed enter too sooon :/

Know what i'd like to read ? Jimmy and Thomas babysitting for the Bates. ! This was so great, i wish there was more. Maybe from Thomas or others POV? :P

:D loved it !
aliceAmnesia chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
oh my god it was sososo bloody good ! I love it all. Would prob be fun to hear some of this from Thomas pov :P
Lili1934 chapter 11 . 5/16/2014
Wow ! That was amazing ! I liked it soooo much, even though I'm french so I had to check up some words with google trad. Actually, it's the first english fic I liked enough to finish it and not just give up after a few chapters. I loved how Thomas was, paranoiac and all, and not so fluffy and expensive like I've seen elsewhere. I also like the all we-have-to-keep-it-a-secret/are-you-ashamed point of view, it's something we don't see enough but I think it's really important, especially in those days... and that was so funny ! And you kept it funny and not dropped it off in order to focus on the "dramatic" part of their relationship. I hope you'll make an epilogue but given the update date... I shouldn't count on it, should I ? Anyway ! Thank you for this long fic which felt not long enough to me, I really loved it, great writing great plot great everything :) I'm sorry for the not-so-good english I'm afraid I have, I hope you'll understand something ;)