Reviews for Windows of the Soul
pulmicort7 chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
Gah, this was so good. I guess the best way I can describe it is in your own words, "It is not fluff and I would not change that." That is exactly it. Wonderful story, full of angst and yet oddly happy. Thank you for this lovely and emotive read, you really are queen of SSHG!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
wonderful story!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
lupin is such a tragic character, his death is almost inevitable, much to my distress
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
i wonder why he has pictures of the marauders
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
beautifully written
StaciDarling chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
i love your writing so much. you are so talented. this is perfect :)
fireflies-flicker chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
I love the last line.

brilliant.

good job.

favorites!
Arre-Kate chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
that is so sweet, another great fic, keep em comin.
Stormysilence chapter 4 . 10/22/2005
I luv your stories..honestly..your Extremely talented... I luv this line: "Levitation spells be hanged…I never want to lose the feeling of her heart beating against mine." ...everytime there's a "lifting"s scene..and I keep wondering why the person doing the lifting doesnt just use a levitation spell...and..this is the perfect answer!
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 4 . 7/16/2005
It's not right. It's not fair. How can you be so talented? How? How can you make me cry all the time? Why is that you're so good at so much? I love this. I absolutely love it and I wish I were Hermione with Severus. lol. I love the clinging octopus bit. *sigh* And the last line... *sigh* I love your last lines. You seem to know exactly what to say and when. It's always perfect and this was very perfect. Poor Sevvie and Mione... they've had it so tough. *sigh* Sorry, I'm rambling... My rambling is a compliment, really. ;)
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
My eyes are prickly. *sniff* I adore this line: Levitation spells be hanged…I never want to lose the feeling of her heart beating against mine.

*sigh* Love overcomes...
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
*sniff* How you get so well into the minds and emotions of the characters is beyond me. You are a brilliant writer. You find the emotions of others and use them to draw out emotions from us. So well done. Poor Sevvie.
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
aw. I can look past your cold exterior Sevvie... *sniff* He needs a hug.
Hermione the Slayer chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
wow! Incredible writing!
LSMunch chapter 4 . 1/18/2005
Forever is never long enough for Severus to be around. I did always imagine him having one of those rich laughs that you sadly seldom hear because of who he is.

Oh, and I'd gladly share him with you, if you would be as kind as to share the pleasure.