Reviews for Shalom
Please continue
never-give-up-hope2 chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Please please update this!
Forever.Gryffindor chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
I really hope that you continue this! I've loved both chapters and I can see a really great story coming out of this! Please finish!
Adelina-Elise chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Love it!
Lady of the Rogue chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Please continue, Jae! I am making my way through your FFs, and enjoying them all. I could use the break from the heartache of the upcoming season - a continuation of a baby Tiva fic would be lovely ;) You are such an amazing writer, thank you for sharing your talent.
Kmarshall0015gmail.com chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Please finish this! It is a really great story! Looking forward to seeing how Ziva reacts to her father meeting her daughter!
Liraeyn chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
I like it. Don't worry about it now being AU; any story has to break from "reality" at some point. Update when you can, please. I'm interested to see Ziva's reaction and how this will turn out. Well, I'll be here if/when you see fit to write more.
Release the Chi chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
'Daddy David' made me laugh way more then it was supposed to. Great story!
alwayssunnydays chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
I love the beginning.
Will you update this story? I really hope so!
DaskaFinn chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Great story can't wait for Eli to find out about Ziva and Tony and their daughter and I am looking forward to reading Zivas reaction to her father being State side! Please update soon!
KickinItGirl chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Please continue love it :-)
conservativegirl chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Great chapter! Please continue:) I cannot wait to see Ziva's reaction
storywriter30 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Okay so I'll have to admit that I was kind of indifferent to the first chapter of this. Not a big fan of Eli talking to Piper without Ziva's knowledge (as I'm sure neither will she) but when I read this chapter I suddenly became obsessed.

I love how you started with Abby and keeping them occupied and Gibbs getting angry when he saw Malachi and Liat. I love when Gibbs gets protective of Ziva, especially in response to Eli.

anyway, I clearly hope you continue as I think this has so so much potential and you write so well. Ps. How's your other project going? Carolyn(at-lolevad)
dvd123 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Hee, I'm kinda enjoying the tenseness of the situation, especially Tony afraid of telling Ziva. Don't think that's gonna be pretty though.

Little do they know that Piper already met Eli. xD She's so cute!
Pat Toby chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
the story is going good please update soon