Reviews for Trading Spaces
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2002
Wow that woz the most satisfying fic bout bob and dot I've ever read-and i've read a lot. Try selling them to MFE. Be seeing u.
MelMuff chapter 2 . 10/4/2002
I've been meaning to put this review up for a while but I've just been too busy with school and on top of that I just got over a cold. Anyway, I now finally have the time to put in a review. I found your story back on Sept. 19. I saved it on a disk then brought it home and read it along with other stories. Then I promised that I'd review cuz it's a terrific story. I'm only new to reading fan fics about ReBoot but so far, yours is my fav. It's such a beautiful love story between Bob and Dot. Anyway, that's all I have to say I guess. Hope you write another fan fic soon or a sequel to this one. I, along with any other fan, would greatly appriate it. I'll keep a look out in case ya do. Keep up the great work! Your a fantastic author cuz you've got talent.
menyl chapter 2 . 9/20/2002
INCREDIBLY GOOD. *sigh* I miss Reboot, but this was a nice substitute for now. The last scene in the first chapter was a real tear jerker. Knots in my stomach and falling off the chair. Good good good. *SIGH* I really miss Reboot. Did I say that already? Does anyone know when the new season's gonna be on?
Fidget chapter 2 . 8/19/2002
Wow! I really, really enjoyed that. There were so many good lines, I don't even know which one to tell you I liked best. So that you know how much I loved it, I'll tell you that I cried at the end of the first chapter. Tears and everything. And the ending was spectacular.

Boy. I wish *my* To-Do list was as good as Bob's.
Ginko Queen chapter 2 . 8/13/2002
one of the best reboot fics i have ever read. ima ;bout to go off and check your other work. splendid job on this one
Sparkles2 chapter 2 . 8/9/2002

::stamps foot::

Mwaha. BobnDot FUN!~~~~

Very well written. Very good. I laughed and cried and whatnot. Oh yes, and the ending shold I say...sexelent! ::giggles::

Ah, that was oh-so perfectly perfect. When's it MartixnAndi's turn?

SpelCastrMax chapter 2 . 8/3/2002
I can honestly say I really enjoyed that story. It was a very good way for the couple to make amends and I liked the Matrix "brothers" planning.
Brenren chapter 2 . 7/27/2002
Woohoo Gina, I laughed, I cried, it was perfect. And I love the little added scene at the end too. Brilliant as usual. The whole thing with little Enzo and Matrix teaming up for something like this had me in stitches, and I loved the way they kept thinking the same thing. It just seems like something they would do. Fantastic fic my dear. Can't wait for more from you. :)
Leivi chapter 2 . 7/27/2002
YAY it's up! Sappy sweet Bob and Dot fiction. YAY! Seriously we need more of this, a lot more lol. Thank you so much for writing this Gina.
Naoko chapter 2 . 7/26/2002
OH WMG! You were gone so long! And now you have returned, and with fanfics! I think I'm going to cry...this fic was awesomely awesome, and it ooozed awesomeness. You are so good at whatever you tackle, be it fluff or stuff! Keep it up!
Raquel chapter 2 . 7/26/2002
I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this fic.. Very sweet. I think I speak for alot when saying we need more fics like this lol. Thanks Gina! Brillaint work!
Water Mist chapter 2 . 7/26/2002
OMG! That rocked! I read the first chapter last night, but then the second chapter wouldn't come up! I was ready to cry! That was so sad! But then this morning the new chapter came up and I was happy again! I love these comedy stories of yours. They're your best works. Please post Life Spans and Viral Legacy soon. I started to read them on the Mayhem Boards but now I can't view them as a guest anymore. Oh well, I guess I'll just wait until you post them here. Great Job again Gina! Please write more stories soon!
focusly chapter 2 . 7/26/2002
did you really write that last scene for me? LOL. I loved it! But then again I love all your BobnDot fics :)
GeekRyuu chapter 2 . 7/26/2002
Okay! Found that second chapter! That was unbelivably romantic and good. I've got a giant sappy grin on my face and am sitting here in a rapture of romanticism. Yes, you still need an editor, but...golly, that was good. (dreamy-eyed sigh)
GeekRyuu chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Wow...this was good. I mean, this was REALLY good! I'm seeing places where you could seriously benefit from some proofreading, but the general story is really very well told. One there actually a second chapter to this? The blurb on the ReBoot section, and the other review suggest yes, but I can't find it. I'm freaking out over here! Where, oh where is the next chapter! I must have more well-written BobnDot! I must!