Reviews for A Change of Spirit
RainshadeTheWolf chapter 25 . 8/3/2016
Waiting ever so (im)patiently for the next update!
Skull1412 chapter 25 . 12/22/2015
Awww, the Easter Kangaroo is so daring and protective of Jack, how sweet! :D
Skull1412 chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
KYA! So cute! The way Rustle was kissed by Jack! Loved it! So cute together!
Lost-Remembrance chapter 25 . 9/18/2014
Love it! I do hope you will eventually update.

Red Tail
Nikki Pond chapter 25 . 8/8/2014
One topic that I really love the most. The Number 1 when it came to Rise of the Guardians, better than Bunny and Jack's relationship, Guardian family bonding, 300 years solitude - it's that I always love and will always favourite a story and an idea about Jack being special.

I find it brightening and exciting and warming. Better than torture Jack. I am slightly confused here, and it made me feel a bit happy that this is Jack they're talking about. That he is indeed special and the center of attraction, and possibly the most powerful spirit ever to exist. Still, love people think he's so special and even the Guardians praise of him at how Jack Frost changed their lives for the better and brought them even more closer than ever.

I kind of like Nyth. She strikes me as a mother figure to Jack, so proud. I have guessed that she also helped the creation of Jack and the other guesses are; the Primearchs gets to decide which of those selected spirits will be theirs. Like who wants Jack Frost? The Mim? Mother Nature? It led me to believe that all of the Primearchs wanted Jack to be theirs.

Could you please explain Nyth's thoughts about Jack. I know she thinks of Jack so bright, precious, vibrant and almost like he's her son. And I really don't get much her sudden interest. Sure Jack is vibrant, and for a night spirit to be interested in him. I don't know if she really wanted Jack to have a normal human life or she wanted Jack to be her spirit instead of Man in Moon.

So...please reply and tell me if I'm wrong and correct my misunderstandings. Does that mean Jack is all of the Primearchs children? Like the son of Father of Time, Mother Nature, Man in Moon, and Nyth. All of them the parents of Jack...in a way. So does that mean he's the first spirit to be like that? I'm sure I caught the word 'anomaly' in this story.

You put this story a quiet daring and a bit mysterious. I wasn't sure where you're going with this story when I read all about the Summer Spirit and I kind of like how they are somehow similar and to be honest, I really hope you are not going to put romance. I kind of like the mysterious in the moment.

Anyway, Nyght help MiM create Jack. But Mother Nature and Father Time were there. They sort-of help the creation right? Mother Nature gave Jack force of nature, father time with the memories. Yup. I still love Jack being known as special. And I can't help but think about Jack's familiarity with Nyght. Maybe it had something to do with creation. I really dunno. So does that mean Jack is more than a lower spirit? He's a high and powerful one?

Still. Love the thought of Jack being the purest soul, vibrant, light. I agree
Nikki Pond chapter 17 . 8/8/2014
This is such the most funniest, a bit sad and quite a revelation chapter. I die hard laughing the whole penguin chase and bite ankle, the most funniest is that bunny's invite is a kangaroo. lol. ;) i am grnning like an idiot. this chapter is a bit sad revelation because not only i was shock about how new year goes but the guardians had witness it Jack's transformation plus i went awe with bunny's confession that Jack is special
PippaFrost chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!
I'M BEGGING YOU TO UPDATE!
PippaFrost chapter 20 . 6/22/2014
OH MY GOD!
PippaFrost chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
PippaFrost chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOD WHY ARE YO DOING THIS TO ME?! THIS IS SO FREAKING ROMANTIC AND AWESOME AND SAD AND AGH!
I'M LIKE CRYING AND SCREAMING!
PippaFrost chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
OH MY HOLY COW YOU MADE HIM A GIRL! YOU A FREAKING GENIUS! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YOU'RE KILLING ME!
PippaFrost chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
AHHHHHHHHHH! THIS IS SO DAMN GREAT!
PippaFrost chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
WOWWWWWWWWW THIS WAS JUST SO FREAKING AWESOME!
SpadesOfJade chapter 25 . 5/16/2014
I love it, but like every fic I read it's never updated ;_;
Please update this story I love it so damn much.
GoodMorningFlower chapter 25 . 4/28/2014
You do realize that it's been over a year since you have updated this story? How sad!
I fell in love with the story the moment I started reading it. You have given incredible detail and reasoning to every aspect that I can't help but wonder if you didn't write the ROTG story yourself! I adore the way you make the characters interact with each other and all the underlying feelings and foreshadowing.

Also, I think the ending should be random and unplanned. That is how the best things end. A true story never ends; it only leaves the reader with an open imagination to fill in the rest... I think every story should be this way. So where ever your fingers take you is where this story should go.

Anyways, I just thought I'd leave a review and let you know that your readers are waiting. And this particular reader is waiting impatiently... Please find time to update this story again soon!

All my love,