Reviews for Busy as a Hummingbird
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Nice story
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Great ToothxJack interactions. I loved hearing Tooth's back story and the way Jack is interested in everyone is really cute. It would be interesting to have a follow up chapter where Jack told Tooth about his past to reciprocate her openness. Excellent job!
Itty-Aime chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
you should SO continue this! it is soooooo great! Thanks for writing!(_-)-
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Aww that was well written :) I also liked how you wrote the dialogue as Tooth was explaining her backstory to Jack. It was like, emotional without being too sappy. Like the simple humble Toothiana should be :)
TheJoyousCrosser chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Awww! So cute! Especially the rose part. Great job on this! ;D
N.a.brun chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
it's good. nice job
Gearhead Fenton chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Awww cute!
Talons of Ice chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
So good! I realy like this story!
Vivien G chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Oh god, Tooth is so cute! I remember that movie scene X3 Her story... :( Rude people these days always judge before they meet **sigh**, hehe. Freakin' love this damn couple X3 After watching the movie it was so darn cute there personalities you just HAD to ship them! :D Awe such a cute little scene that end was! :3
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Aw, this was just too cute! I loved it! c: Tooth is always so sweet and mild mannered, she balances his joking nature well.
Reaper7 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Yeah, that was pretty cute. Well done! I like it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Its so cute *sob*
TraptWolf94 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
i didn't like it...

I loved it!
NiniCere chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Random chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Too Cute! While the back story is a little harder to believe than those of other stories, it does blend in and work with the story! It was an inventive idea i'll give you that! And i'll also have you know that giggles and pink cheeks came from having read this story, Its so adorable! Love it!