Reviews for Imaginary Lines, or Rory Weasley: Master of Death
AnonymousGrey chapter 43 . 1/2
Just for the record, your writing is brilliant. You really should write a novel and let us know so we can read it!
lightningrook chapter 43 . 9/28/2013
This was beautiful and really nicely done. I'm actually a little sad it's over, tbh...
James Sim chapter 43 . 9/16/2013
Way to unrelated title, still, magnificent read.
JamesSim chapter 42 . 9/16/2013
WOnderful, awesome ending
JamesSim chapter 32 . 9/16/2013
I can't stop tearing up, you have made one heck of a masterpiece
JamesSim chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
My dear this fic is absolutely, undeniably perfect. Best Doctor Who-Harry Potter crossover I have ever read. Thank you so much
muredin chapter 18 . 9/10/2013
:D
her chapter 43 . 9/7/2013
No, seriously ... .wow. Goooooood. Good. Wow. Good.
cinephile42 chapter 43 . 9/1/2013
Brilliant story! Loved every chapter, especially you maintained the unpredictability while keeping a good and complex plotline. Keep up the good work!
Say This Pen Name Is Available chapter 43 . 8/23/2013
It was good while it lasted. I've been an awful reader, complained about everything, but you should know that this is one of the best stories I've read in a while. You have a real knack for writing and it's great that you had fun putting together a nice story for other people to have fun reading. Even with the lost plot lines it was very intricate and nicely pulled together and the characters were seven kinds of wonderful. So thanks for all the work you've out into this.
meetmeyesterday chapter 43 . 8/23/2013
Incredible! Absolutely fantastic. I can't even express how great this was to read, so I guess I just have to say: thank you.
Time Locked Maniac chapter 43 . 8/20/2013
*Clap,clap,clap* Excellent story, dude/duet! Very creative to get the Master to be helping the Doctor with his misadventures! But, still, Mr. Tardis? I'm afraid I might have to steal that one, mate! And using Rory as the foundation to start of this AMAZING story, excellente! Though, I'm still curious as to how Snape actually invented his cutting spell, with the interference of the Doctor and the Master. And Harry Serverus has a nice ring to it. Did notice the short, hintings of Yaoi there, so thank god this ain't M rated, or my brain's inner eye would be numbed like hell.
GuesssWho chapter 42 . 8/19/2013
:D
FlynnLivesndIwilbuildtheGrid chapter 41 . 8/19/2013
Glad to see you back in writing.
Say This Pen Name Is Available chapter 39 . 8/6/2013
The time travel stuff is really starting to confuse me. It's still mostly understandable but it gets more and more convoluted every chapter.

The demonization of James is really starting to annoy me. He clearly wasn't a saint in canon, but he seems to have been fairly single minded when it came to his bullying and never stepped out of certain boundaries. What's more he apparently grew up eventually. As a teenager myself I can testify that you do lots of stupid things when you're young, it's easy to be impulsive and cruel because you're don't always understand the consequences. Being part of a (two-way) feud as a fifteen year old doesn't necessarily make James Potter a monster willing to manipulate and frame others, it just makes him a stupid teenage boy with a grudge and poor judgement. Lots of people were absolute jerks as adolescents but absolutely lovely people once they matured a bit.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »