Reviews for Beaten
fillmoredawn chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
So sweet. I loved the hints that the reader could see as well as Merlin's friends that something was up. You write very well, especially in your characterization of Gwaine. I loved the line towards the end where Merlin is confused about the injured knights and Gwaine tells him they tried to escape and in the report it says they put up a fight getting chained up. A gret conversation with Gwaine and Merlin that also beautifully shows Merlin's relationship.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
It's unfortunate that such things aren't discovered until someone picks on the person with friends in who have the political power to do something about it. Until then, there isn't much the victims can do beyond endure. They really messed with the wrong person here, it's probably good he is not the vengeful sort. Thank you for posting!
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated
katie131925 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I like it :)
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I actually almost cried. Seeing Merlin so broken and not like himself was so sad.
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Yay, Merlin getting the promotion he deserves!
SerialBookworm55 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
this story is amazing, ive been looking for this, though I would have loved to see Gwen's rage
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
cool, angsty merlin with knights and Arthur defending and Arthur thoroughly confusing newly awakened Merlin, that scene was pretty funny.
Titania Faith chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I've read this before, but I love it just as much. My favorite part is when Arthur says he doesn't know how much they are injured, and implies he wants the knights to beat the assholes up. I can imagine, of course, but a second part detailing what the knights did and said to them would be amazing... ;)
rmatri540 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Love it. Please keep writing and posting.
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I have nooooo words. None at all. There was a fair amount of choking and screeching and thrashing...I think I stopped breathing at one point...But yes, perfect story for a 3am fic fix! I applaud you! :D
grayember13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I thought this was just great! I love how Arthur and his knights defeneded him and well took care of it! Great job!
IndiaMoore chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Great story really cute :)
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Good story. I really enjoyed seeing the knights and Arthur defend Merlin. And Merlin getting a promotion on top of it all! Good job!

God Bless,