Reviews for Hope from chaos
The Awesome Novice Writer chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Damn, there are some things that young kids shouldn't ever see. But being in a situation like this, it can't be helped. Huh, an infected hunter with a human mind. Could be interesting. Sniper war!
Madame Moffat Jasper chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Wow that was really good! I'm so excited to read this story! BTW I'm actually Grawp. :) I was just to lazy to log in hehe
The Awesome Novice Writer chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
"Go away I'm reading twilight!" lol. Stupid man. Why didn't you let them in? Calling the infected with the bell. Hmm, a speeder, or rush, thats new and interesting. Oh man, Susan's dead, or soon might be. Or she might live, maybe. Hmm, wonder what will happen to the other survivors and Scarlet.
The Awesome Novice Writer chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Damm, I feel sorry for the guy in the prologue, he just wanted to help the kid but he got attacked my a jockey. A jockey with pocketknives? Oh damn, the survivors are getting chased by a tank.
Grawp chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wow that seems pretty promising. Definitely should continue and if youre still accepting OCs here's mine. I actually think that's the best OC Chapter I read! Lol Good job

name: Scarlet Adolfo

eyes: dark brown

Hair: Black neat long and slightly wavy

Age: 18

Clothes; She wears a green vest with a grey tanktop and baggy brown pants with green combat boots.

How she usually kills zombies; She's a sharp shooter, preferably VTRs or bows, and doesnt hesitate to switch to using the back of her gun to kill anything.

Other. Tall, Italian with thick accent, two tattoos. One in calligraphy that says Italy on her shoulder and one that is a wolf that is howling on her lower back.