Reviews for Before Tomorrow, After Yesterday
trearoos chapter 1 . 2/8
I feel so sad I might cry. And I'm already dealing with the coming death of my grandmother, who I have been close to my whole life, since I was a baby!

But somehow, seeing this part from the game wasn't so bad as it is here, because they didn't quite feel too sad there. When I actually finished the game and the statue landed on Yomiel, I thought that despite all my efforts, he died anyway, but not stuck in a miserable immortal state... Up until Jowd asked him if he was still alive, that is. I was sighing with relief when I saw he managed to say with a face that made him look in pain: "Yeah, sadly." I guess he wished that statue had killed him after what he did.

Over all, touching story.
KeybladeTopHatMaster chapter 1 . 1/25
Oh my gosh, I actually shed a tear at this. I also just HAPPENED to have the song Providence (in Ghost Trick) in my head, which really added to the mood. You have a talent for toying with people's emotions. Very well written, no obvious spelling errors. Great! One question though, why is Sissel a female? Is it just so that it fits with the Sissel/Yomiel pairing without it turning it into a Yaoi? Just curious, the story is more awesome like this.
Mitzu chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This is so sad I just ksjdfkdfsl This piece of fanfic is awesome, but sad and sweet ;A;
Lady Monochromic chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh my, this is really good and pulled my heart strings it was nearly torn. Although I thought Sissel was still male? Even so you did this perfectly and I loved reading it too
scarlet phlame chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This is really sweet... Thank you for writing this!
;(