Reviews for Everything happens for a reason
Chatte578 chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Kyra wasn't too upset with her parents but when she caught Eugene and Barbra Jean she was a little upset.
lilmissreba chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
oh snapp! BJ should just get a billboard... poor Henry's gonna get so sad if he overhears :( Good chapter :)
Reba-Brockfan chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Poor Kyra and Henry. I can't wait to read more!
Dara Tavar chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Coming along good so far. Like the part where Brock kissed Reba in front of Jake. Forgetful man. :)

DT
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
This is amazing ! I love it can't wait to read more :))
Chatte578 chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
I think they did the right thing concerning Henry. The sooner the divorce goes through the sooner they all can move on with the ones they love.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
I'm cheering! Brock keeps his son and gets Reba too. I'm happy! Update soon.
Chatte578 chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
at first i was thinking Brock is probably dreaming when Reba got on top of him as she started her tickle torture.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Too cute. I like mushy Brock. Update soon because I can't wait to find out what happens to them. They have to leave the bedroom and enter the real world at some point.
Dara Tavar chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Pretty good start so far. Been a while since I've read/worked on anything Breba related, but this makes me want to pull out my own stories.

DT
Lalalalalalife chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Def continue )
Reba-Brockfan chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Brock's got to say something. He needs to before she ends up in a breakdown over the guilt. Update soon.
lilmissreba1 chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Did not expect Reba to act so calm! but I like this side of her :))
crazy4reba chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
I sm really loving this and the wick updates are wonderful thankyou!
Reba-Brockfan chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Reba might freak out in the morning. The next chapter will be fun to read. Wonderful Breba scene! Update soon!