Reviews for Lucy the Straw Hat
Shanks is, at least, 20 years older than Luffy. Ew!
Kokos chapter 4 . 1/9
This feels weird. I almost feel like I should defend my gender. I mean, since when does being a girl mean being all girlish and falling in love the second they see a man?
Whatever
IvyOfTheWhisker99 chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
Awesome!
Doffz chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
What the hell is this? okay sure I can understand Luffy acting "weak" because he is a girl now, to enjoy the experience while it lasts, for sure, but to actually make him weak? Heightened pain receptors? What? A boy learns from young age to suck it up, a girl learns that she can cry but there is no real difference in how the wounds feel. Its astounding how many of these femLuffy fics are written by wierdly sexist writers. On one hand you make Nami a perfectly hate deserving b*tch (I like canon Nami but, no offense, here I wanted to slap her) and on the other you make a genderbend Luffy into the softest pansy. Just what.
DarkWarriorOdin chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
haha ...Lol... its so funny!
JustHopeForHope chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
aw, it ended? ;:
Nice short story tho. It felt great! (Tho I usually don't read ships, Looks like I'm used to it now.)
JustHopeForHope chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
Haha, i love this book :D Luffy is way too delicate tho o-o
Uh, no offense to the people who cry cuz of that..
Wait, I think I'm one of them...Uh...

I love how Luffy is a girl and nami likes dressing him (Or her? i'm calling him him.) up so much XD
blockheadtrio chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
So far so great
DragonClanMaster chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
i kinda feel bad for shanks. the girl he likes is gone now. :(
NightHunterDeath chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
But how does Shanks feel...?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I've read this all and just don't want to know you magical wizard you.
purplepandawand chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Gahh no! Theres no more TT *cries in a corner*
But this was still very cute! :D itd be sooo interesting if Luffy really turned into a girl in the series haha
Anyways great work!
RomWriter chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
good story, you can make a sequal of it. Why don't you do that?
therealebonygoddess chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Poor Sanji, this is beyond hilarious though :)
SoulMore chapter 4 . 6/28/2013