Reviews for My Prince, Please Smile
MelodiousMusic chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
Wait..he...it was just...were they-...WHAT?!
-BOOM- (that was the sound of my mind exploding)
That was the best/coolest/kinda sad/most confusing/awesomest story I've ever read! 189,273,640,050 thumbs up!
Chibi Bunniie chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
Wow, I really love your story! It's just so... EEK! I just loved it so much! It did kind of surprise me that you paired Kyoya and Kaoru together, but you make them seem so perfect together! I loved it!
EternalFalsity chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Aw hikaru and kaoru have such a cute relationship
Lirara xox chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Love this!
QuietKills chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
So I'm sitting here listening to daughter of evil and looking through fanfics, and I read half of your summary and I'm thinking it fits so well and then you say it's based off of story of evil and I just died!
Ten Tokoyomo chapter 14 . 7/6/2013
-claps and cires uncontrollably as it was too beautiful to put words-
Rinxlen chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
:,) sad and rlly good at the same time
Comedy-Neko-Chan chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
wait...it was a BOOK kaoru reading the whole intire time? lol but anyway loved the story
severussnapestalker chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
Hikaru's side! :D
ItsRandom chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
Hikaru's side! :3
Hestra Hassildor chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
Fuck man this story was actually so good like where are the loads of reviews! The ending made me want to cry, you wrote this extremely well, I love it. Cheers, hope to see more OHSHC
Tamachankick10 chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
NUUUUUUUUUUU NOT KAORUUUUUUUU hehe. I really like this story! It has a great plot and I truly enjoy it. Update soon!
crystalbladedragon chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
I absolutely love your story! I wish it had more reviews than what it does because it definitely deserves it! I'm thinking that maybe this was an act, and Kyouya didn't really hurt Kaoru too badly. They just had to do it this way so they think Kaoru is dead and really he runs away with Kyouya? idk, wishful thinking perhaps haha but either way awesome chapter!
ItsRandom chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
No.. Kaoru's gonna die? :'(
foxy girl chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
I love this story! You have made such a good plot! I can't wait for the net chapter! :)