Reviews for Rise of the Light
Scout chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
Yes. Nico has said very important words.
Reve-Aquarius chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
I cannot wait for the next chapter.
ItsComplicatedOkay chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Okay, I checked again like you asked. It's gotten to the point where I can add it to my favorites, since the grammar and spelling doesn't have me cringing every other line anymore. Plus, the plot's seems pretty good. Still, there were things you just couldn't get right. Separate the ANs from the actual story by italicizing it, or putting it in boldface. Also, proofread the story! C'mon, "Angle Land", the land where Geometry rules? Sure, I wouldn't mind much if it came up once or twice, but it seems that every time you need to use the word "Angel", you use "Angle". Dude, you played KI:U, so you should know that the currency in Angel Land is hearts! Oh well, all that can be improved over time, and the references are fine in my opinion, though it's probably because I used to reference KI:U in my PJO fic Percy Jackson: Champion of the Love Goddess almost all the time. Anyway, good luck, and don't give up!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
toby turner in awesome
ItsComplicatedOkay chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
It's fine, but your grammar and spelling is... crappy. Also, I think you should try out the 3rd Person Omniscient POV. You don't seem to be good at using 1st person POV.
Quilava Flare chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Hmm. Not bad. Just remember, even in a hurry, (Which you shouldn't have to hurry anyway.) you shouldn't leave obvious grammar mistakes if you can help it.
Another small pointer: Quotation marks work both ways, so even though your coming from that person's point of view, you still give them quotation marks. But then being in their point of view, the tag line would be something that means "I said".
ThanatosKitsune chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
It's always great to have more Kid Icarus fics, even crossovers. This looks interesting.