Reviews for Homesick
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
You had me hanging until the last word, well done!
kjhrhuarhw chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
LOVE! Adding this to my favorite all time Naudrey fics. How did I miss this?! Wish my twitter would work long enough to shower you in compliments!
Tanba Josav chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
good story, you captured them perfectly.
Kaitlyn D chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Hey, so, I just met this fandom, and this is crazy, but this fic is awesome, so write more...maybe?

Oh, god, where did that come from? No, but seriously. This is amazing. I expect no less. You embrace each and every character with the same expertise and it's just amazing and makes me so much more excited to watch more of this amazing show. 3
Leddy17 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Oh my gosh! Love it! Any hopes in continuing? :)
Laura chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This story can't be complete. It just can't. I need the apartment scene. I feel very demanding, but you only have yourself to blame.
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
That's a lovely last line, poetic. And I love the line you used in the story summary about "disentangling" their fates and how words and secrets can't keep him away. You did a wonderful job capturing the tone of the night and their moods and how they dance around each other and won't reveal anything outright. Nice work! Would love to see more from you :)
Hunybabe chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
That was a very very well written story! I love the insights into Audrey's struggle and you characterized Nathan perfectly!

Great job! I loved it!
AEM77 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is wonderful, truly. I like so much of it, but particularly the idea of Audrey splintering and merging with the starlight when the Hunter comes and Nathan's repetition of the 'incredible'ness of seeing Audrey in Sarah were so well written and touching. I hope you feel inspired to write much much more for Haven soon!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Poor Audrey. Poor Nathan. Wish they'd stop punishing each other with pushing the other away and just get together.
valfromrome chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I just want to cuddle both of them.

Loved Val
Vitawash chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I like this so much. Audrey and Nathan's chemistry really comes through. I love the idea at the end, that she is selfish by giving Nathan what he wants.
ThatisSOhaven chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I am loving this, i will it had another chapter or 10 though lol, so great..i'd like the show to go like this
Doks chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
That is good work! I loved Nathan not giving up when she refused his invitation. And I really liked the her introspect in the beginning, before Nathan shows up.
And I loved the end so much! It reminded me of a movie (before the sunset), the movie ends with "I know" and it's said with the same emotion, a sense if familiarity and love.
Thank you for writing and sharing!