Reviews for The Black Card
maipigen chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
this was so good, i was sad to see it end. sherlock submitting, awesome!
ariyana.lenae chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
I LOVE this story and concept!
Poodle warriors chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
A really different look into their relationship, flipping their roles and blending the show with your story. I really enjoyed it. Great story!
Becisvolatile chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Oh dear Lord that was simply marvellous!

I love how you interwove what happened here with the canon - and how perfectly you illustrated Molly's shift from Dom to the unsure and easily flustered woman we see in the show. Thoroughly enjoyable to read!
Felix02 chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Yet another great story! I loved Molly being then domme, but at the same time Sherlock wasn't all sub...he was a sassy one. Lol.
itscarrierazor chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Oh please continue this somehow, I cannot bear the thought or not knowing what happens next. Best Sherlolly ever. No doubt. Please continue it, I think everyone else would agree with me that more of this would be amazing!
xanyi chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
I am done with you and your fabulous writing. You're too good for the rest of us to compete with. Love this soooo much!3
xanyi chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
"We'll start with the riding crop."
I DIED.
YOU QUOTED HIM. I LOVE THIS.
Miss Writer Girl chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Amazing, as always. I love this story so much, I can't wait for the next chapter.
supergirlhero chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
KendraPendragon chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Really loved it. I like it so much that Molly is so strong in this but still remains herself. The dynamic between her and Sherlock is awesome and you managed to work the dominatrix into the show perfectly. As always, Miss Petra! :)
Thank you for that hot yet lovely piece of a story!
MuteBanana chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Thank you! This was beautiful and intense and sexy.
thesorcerousnation chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
XD
Lono chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
That was great! I really loved that love scene. It was sexy, but it was so nice to see them having FUN, to boot.
Plus it was hot.

Thanks for posting this.
Lost In Belgium chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Great story.
I'd love to know what happens when Sherlock gets back in touch...