Reviews for his own light
G chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
Wow, I loved this little series. Ren and Daiki are so adorable and it was perfect and I am smiling so hard. :3

Thank you for sharing it with us!

Love,
xx G
Shinome Akira chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
That... was adorable.
DreamRO chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
I could go on and on and never shut up, so I'll some it it one word. Itwasthemostadorablestoryont heinternetandyouareanamazing authortowritethis. And other stuff like that!
bob chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
Thank you so very much for this cute and lighthearted story :)))))

Keep up the good work!
EarlTrancylikesYaoi chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Adorable! I've never seen someone do male characterXMale OC. It's odd but I was thinking about that earlier and here you are! Plus, you're writing is adorable. URGG. This storyline is also very touching, and I'm glad someone will get to Aomine's heart.
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
AoRen is so adorable. I love these two. :3
Chrome18 chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
DANG! I cried so hard when I kept reading the last chapter. -sobs- I really love this fic so much! Best fanfict I've ever read! How I wished someone could make a DJ for this pairing, AoRen! o()o
patrengkee chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
This was a great fic!
Hikari-Chimedekina-Neko chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
ALL.
MY.
FEELS.
Excuse me. I'm gonna go cry over how beautifully this ended and the fact that IT ENDED WHY DID IT END IT FREAKING ENDED WAAAHHHHHH *sobbing spectacularly*
bob chapter 19 . 12/25/2012
Ty for the chapter :D

And this is very realistic
Hikari-Chimedekina-Neko chapter 19 . 12/25/2012
*sobbing* It's ending! ! ! I won't see anymore cute AoRen! ! ! This should be in the anime! And manga! !
bob chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
Ahh! XD You noticed me :P

Dunno why I spammed my review! But ty for the reply!
And once again, awesome chapter, I like the little angst here and yes I actually like your Haizaki...

Now I'm imagining Haizaki falling for him and trying to court him! (even though I know only 10% of the population is gay D:) But its a fic, what does it matter! XD
Hikari-Chimedekina-Neko chapter 18 . 12/25/2012
... *cannot process nice Haizaki* Are... are you gonna make him end up confessing to breaking Ren and Aomine up...? Cuz that's all I can see happening.
patrengkee chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Loving this story so far I found Aomine a bit ooc though? But I guess a person can change in a couple of months. Will keep reading
bob chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
ummm...isnt ren kinda suicidal when it comes to aomine breakin up with him?! D: