Reviews for his own light
Seere Klein chapter 1 . 3/30
Wah a make OC in knb! I have been looking for one for ages agh and i have seen only a few.. I can count them with one hand haha! Im liking the start!
Wordy Blackbirdy chapter 14 . 3/28
God this story is just...it's so awesome and has me smiling like an idiot through every chapter. No only does it have a well portrayed Aomine, it also has a very loveable and adorable oc which is very rare, a male oc even more so. I love Ren, he is so adorable.
I like how when I'm reading this I feel almost like I'm reading a manga. I know this may sound strange but I love the phrasing in certain parts, it sounds almost like it was translated from japanese and it makes it feel like it feel like it's right out of an anime episode. I mostly watch subbed anime so I really love it when things like this happen :D
I love the cheesyness and the fluff of this story so much, it's really a pick-me-up for a bad day.
This story really deserves more attention then it gets.
-Birdy
Wordy Blackbirdy chapter 6 . 3/28
I've read this story before but I loved it so much I'm reading it again.
It's so cheesy and fluffy, I just love it. :)
-Birdy
HarryBeMyHubby chapter 20 . 3/19
I love this story so much and I'm not even that much of a boyOC fan but this had me squealing like fuck. You are a genius! Love it!
G chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
Wow, I loved this little series. Ren and Daiki are so adorable and it was perfect and I am smiling so hard. :3

Thank you for sharing it with us!

Love,
xx G
Shinome Akira chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
That... was adorable.
DreamRO chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
I could go on and on and never shut up, so I'll some it it one word. Itwasthemostadorablestoryont heinternetandyouareanamazing authortowritethis. And other stuff like that!
bob chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
Thank you so very much for this cute and lighthearted story :)))))

Keep up the good work!
EarlTrancylikesYaoi chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Adorable! I've never seen someone do male characterXMale OC. It's odd but I was thinking about that earlier and here you are! Plus, you're writing is adorable. URGG. This storyline is also very touching, and I'm glad someone will get to Aomine's heart.
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
AoRen is so adorable. I love these two. :3
Chrome18 chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
DANG! I cried so hard when I kept reading the last chapter. -sobs- I really love this fic so much! Best fanfict I've ever read! How I wished someone could make a DJ for this pairing, AoRen! o()o
patrengkee chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
This was a great fic!
Hikari-Chimedekina-Neko chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
ALL.
MY.
FEELS.
Excuse me. I'm gonna go cry over how beautifully this ended and the fact that IT ENDED WHY DID IT END IT FREAKING ENDED WAAAHHHHHH *sobbing spectacularly*
bob chapter 19 . 12/25/2012
Ty for the chapter :D

And this is very realistic
Hikari-Chimedekina-Neko chapter 19 . 12/25/2012
*sobbing* It's ending! ! ! I won't see anymore cute AoRen! ! ! This should be in the anime! And manga! !