Reviews for Butterflies and Hurricanes
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 6 . 5/22
I thought that was amazingly sweet. The whole part where Mark said Jordan will call his parents when he needs to and when Jordan needs them, he calls his mom first. That's so sweet.
Also, the macho male bonding in our diaper/boxers bit was so darling. love male bonding.
Jackiezn chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
OH no Why did you do that?
aussieKayz chapter 20 . 5/14/2014
OMG can't believe this story is over already. Absolutely loved it. I would love to hear if another story follows this to know how the happy couple are doing.
greysismylife 3 chapter 20 . 4/13/2014
I know this is a little late because you finished this story in Febuary and now it's April, but I have a few things to share about both of your stories (the first and second one): I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I stayed up until at least 3 in the morning reading. I'm super upset that the story is already over- I wish it never ended. One quick thing to say: I seriously thought you would do something about April seeing Izzie when she was taking her boards. This may have been in the last story ( I kind of lost track), but whatever. I wanted to leave a big review at the end of the story because I knew you were already finished writing it. If you maybe did a one-shot or a three chapter story on what happened after Lexie and Mark became parents and April and Jackson had their second child, I swear I would love you until the world ends- yes, I know that sounds weird. I have just totally obsessed myself over your writing. Now I'm off to read more of your work. I really hope you can take my suggestion under consideration, though I do understand if you can't or don't have time. I just wanted you to know I'm your #1 fan! Oh and, in the coming episode of Grey's Anatomy, April and Jackson have a big fight! :((((( I'm dying right now! Okay, bye now!
waitingtobreatheagain chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
I loved this one and rivers and roads! You're amazing!
Lulubird chapter 14 . 2/14/2013
I'm just loving this story so so much! I adored the first one and was so excited to start reading this one and I'm really enjoying it (well, except for the heartbreak and pain)
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 20 . 2/13/2013
The whole story, from the 1st one to this sequel, was amazingly beautiful. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 2/8/2013
Hi! Your stories are always sooo amazing! I absolutely loved this ending but I totally want(need) more! You should wrote about april's pregnancy and what happens! I know it'd be amazing! Please consider it! Xoxoxox keep writing :)
Peacechips chapter 19 . 2/7/2013
This was so great. This fic and its predecessor are just so sweet and fine and you've have all of their voices down pat. And going by this gem of a chapter, your Mercy West AU japril fic would be a hoot! I hope you do write it.
PouringDownRain chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
Freaking loved it. This has been a great story and you're so talented. Look forward to more to come!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/6/2013
I loved the ending! Please keep writing for Japril, I love your writing!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/6/2013
Wonderful ending. The wedding was very nice, Alex's speech was very heartfelt for Alex. Mark and Lexie having boys was a nice touch, that was a nice way for April to tell Jackson they were going to have another baby. I will read all you write. Well done. Looking forward to a Mercy West Fiction.
AppleSa chapter 20 . 2/6/2013
I followed this fic for so long and now it's over! but that's ok, thanks for the great updates! You are a gifted writer. Hope to read more Japril fics from u. Bye!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/6/2013
I love love love this story! Please wright a sequel!
msSilver1 chapter 20 . 2/6/2013