Reviews for The New Life
Nobilist chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Okay explain to me the size of a tiny chest please.

"Then he turned back around and there was a tiny chest in his arms. It was the size of a tiny chest."

LOL

Also is Percy supposed to be the son of Poseidon or Neptune because he can read Greek not Latin so your really giving mix messages. I think you need to get a beta if these are just mistakes.
allen r chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
I use to read this story. but sense it has not had any real percabeth in forever theres no incentive to read it anymore. flash backs and dreams are not percabeth.
insanezane16 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Please update, this story is awesome!
alexhermann48 chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
I have only one question. They had SEX and she was emberassed when he saw her with a towel around herself? Like, seriously?
alexhermann48 chapter 19 . 2/22/2013
please keep writing! im dying!
alexhermann48 chapter 18 . 2/16/2013
I'm reviewing, im reviewing! please keep writing and being awesome!
alexhermann48 chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
PLease keep writing. you are doing an amazing job! :D
Guest chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Please make new chptr!
dragon fier 20 chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
haahahahahah, i guess that clarisse didn't expect that? haha, loved that, and i can't wait for more!
The guy chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
Loving so far! Please don't stop making chapters!
Erma chapter 17 . 1/3/2013
Please Please Please Do More
dragon fier 20 chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
i totally had fun over the break, and i really like this story. i really can't wait for the next chapter, and i hope it comes soon!
Nick chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
Nice Story! Original too!
dragon fier 20 chapter 16 . 12/27/2012
ohhh, annabeth won't like that! i love this story and i really want to read more! plz update soon!
kikibaby21 chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
I really like how you made me think. Will Reyna want Percy all for herself or will she want Jason back?