Reviews for A Brick in the Wall
Been a couple of years now...any updates planned? I'd love to see how this ends!
Would really love to see how you end this one!
Katladycrazy chapter 29 . 10/26/2016
Have read your story multiple times. You have a gift for writing that which people are feeling, let alone doing. Your descriptions and story lines flow along well, so much so that I must force myself to stop reading for awhile. I know that you wrote this story some years ago, but our Combat guys are always worth reading about. Thank you so much!
southernhorizons chapter 29 . 2/16/2016
I sure hope you can finish this story soon! I'm eagerly waiting for the rest of it. And I hope you write more as well. Thank you for what you've done so far.
Combatfan chapter 29 . 1/16/2016
I thought you were going to finish this
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I'M HOOKED!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/24/2015
EXCELLENT! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/24/2015
EXCELLENT!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/24/2015
This whole story was EXCELLENT! Please keep writing! Reading about the characters makes them come ALIVE more so than one hour COMBAT episodes. I tried to limit myself to 2 or 3 chapters a day, but it was hard not to read ahead! SO, is the end of chapter 28 the end of the story? I wanted it to go on and on, but didn't want Sarge to suffer any longer either!
WinterSunshine chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
When are you going to finish the story
Guest chapter 29 . 10/11/2015
WHEN DOES THE LAST CHAPTER COME...THIS IS 2015 OCT. THOUGH I AM SURE ALL WILL BE WELL, BUT STILL...BY THE WAY, YOU ARE A GOOD WRITER THANK YOU SO MUCH WRITE MORE,PLEASE
Guest chapter 8 . 10/10/2015
BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN, CONSIDERING ALL YOU HAVE TO WORK WITH ARE WORDS, AND WORDS ARE NOT NEEDED BY THOSE WHO...KNOW...AND SO THE REAL WORDS WERE NEVER INVENTED.
M DOMKE chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
IT IS OBVIOUS YOU ARE A WRITER. GOOD STORY, WELL WRITEN AND CRAFTED. WRITE SOME MORE. THOSE OF US WHO KNOW KNOW WHAT THE SERIES WAS TRYING TO SAY. THE QUESTIONS ARE STILL PERTINENT, HAVE BEEN SINCE WARS BEGAN, WILL BE TIL WARS END, ABOUT THE SECOND BEFORE NEVER...GOD WATCH OVER US...
smj chapter 29 . 9/21/2015
I am very glad to see your post. Having read some of your recent reviews, I feel compelled to say, "I fervently believe that people, ALL People, do the best they can with the tools they have." You have done the best you can - and no one can argue when one does the best they can! . . . well, they can argue but . . .(They're idiots - no, just kidding!) They are doing the best they can as well. So, I remain patiently pleased and waiting for your next installment! Thank you!
snooky-9093 chapter 29 . 9/20/2015
I frequently think about your story, and I was thrilled to find the update notice in my box. I'm glad to see you and the reviewer have made amends. I know too well how real life gets in the way. (I'm struggling right now with a story that is over a year old) Please do what is in your best interest.

Sue