Reviews for A Brick in the Wall
JL chapter 23 . 3/3
Your fans are waiting with baited breath, hanging by a thread.
Know that they will be saved, but how. you are an awesome
Author. I do not use that word lightly.
evaweaver18853 chapter 2 . 2/3
Love this. Are you still writing these? Looking forward to more. Well done. Thanks.
Gail Bloomer chapter 23 . 1/27
This is getting better and better can't wait till the next chapters . Thanks
LAG0802 chapter 23 . 1/24
Great story, I loved watching Combat as a kid, never saw it on prime time, but in the afternoon after school on a 19in bw TV . Also love 12O'Clock, I Spy and Big Valley. Will wait patiently for update a new fan.
JL chapter 23 . 1/19
I hope you are feeling ok. I went back to chapter one and went right through to 23. An amazing portrayal of pure courage shown by the three of them. Hanley has been neglected by many authors. But you have given him his due.
But Canadians just leaving them, oh my. I know you will get them home, but how? For that answer I will be waiting.
Stay well.
SMJ chapter 23 . 1/16
My concern for you increases as the weeks pass by. Please tell me there is writer's block; real life intrusions; or hectic holidays. i pray that you are not suffering from ill health. Be well! My thoughts and prayers are with you. Write On!
Rdr chapter 23 . 12/7/2013
Wow! You are the queen of breathless action interspersed with spot on introspection! I am inside their heads and feeling the fog with just a few perfectly chosen words! Beautiful. Love the unexpectedness of the Canadian squad...and the sheer terror propelling Hanley and Caje towards the (gulp...sadness) inevitable conclusion of this amazing ride. Still hanging on by the edge of my seat, but intending to go back one day soon during this holiday madness and sit down with a cup of tea and a fire and savor every delicious morsel again of your amazing writing...
Kimberleah chapter 23 . 12/4/2013
Just a thrilling story!
WisdomWright chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
From imminent rescue to flat out abandonment! Those doggone Canadians! There are so many outstanding moments in this story. I have to read it over to appreciate them all!
Barbara chapter 23 . 11/28/2013
Well worth the wait. My therapist agrees. And I stand by my " subtle" remark in earlier review. You're able and willing to let momentum itself develop as a character. Good stuff.
thewarpedmind1 chapter 23 . 11/28/2013
WOO HOO! HAPPY dancing again! Please update soon because I just don't think my nerves can take much more. lol lol Or to quote a line from one of my favorite movies. "It appears the strain was more than she could bare". It's really HE could bare.
snooky-9093 chapter 23 . 11/28/2013
I really didn't expect that group to be Allies. I sense this may be coming to a is inevitable, but sad at the same time.

"It wasn't just pain. Saunders moaned feverishly in bleak despair as he was lifted. Lord, he didn't want to be left here, left again to the mercy of creatures who had none; he nearly sobbed at just the thought of it. But he couldn't walk and had never in a thousand years wanted anyone to die for him ever, least of all these two men. The thought of what could happen to them if they were caught again, especially the lieutenant, and it would be because of him..."

This paragraph says it all. The mercy of those who had none. All three of our men feel the same way. They are tied together. They will either die together or find safety together. Another great and tense chapter,which I was sad to see end.

Happy Thanksgiving!
JL chapter 23 . 11/28/2013
All I can say is WOW! I am awaiting the outcome of your
Magnificent tale with both anticipation and sorrow at it' end
Which I know will have to come. those 3 exemplify "the band
Of brothers". Hanley's brooding about his so-called failures
Must come from his Black Irish ancestry. happy Thanksgiving
And happy Hannukah. (Spaniards washed ashore inIreland
After Spanish Armada failed). Looking forward to more from you. You are great!
smj chapter 23 . 11/28/2013
It has been quite a fantastic journey with you. AND A MEMORALBLE MISSION W/ THESE THREE SOLDIERS WHO CALL EACH OTHER BROTHERS. I am torn between excitement and sorrow. Anxious to read the conclusion of the odyssey - but mourning the end of an incredible masterpiece and a true work of art. Be well. Be happy. Write on!
You have a host of fans already awaiting your next endeavor.
Eclaireur chapter 23 . 11/27/2013
Plaire Krissy, appelez-moi.
We are nearing the end. This I hate but we all know it is soon. This has been an awesome ride. One which I will always treasure. For if not for this story, I, would of never met my dearest friend. I am barly awake writing this as I have been ill but I am glad I stayed up for now.
I am feeling sad but I will say bonne nuit. But you must call as I am so very worriedl Please let me know that you are well...