Reviews for Warm Like Coffee In Winter
Mya chapter 11 . 10/9/2017
I can get over how you turned ITACHI into a common idiot grunt. Hes like the one of the most sophisticated peope in the show, hes a freakin pacifist. You should have just said sasuke hired someone not itachiļø
SasuHina chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Oh my gosh! I don't usually read online stories but I saw this on Pinterest from a picture and I decided the heck with it!
FicsFromAnAnbuNin chapter 12 . 6/21/2017
This wad a beautiful story.
WolfLover57 chapter 13 . 6/6/2017
Thank you so much for writing this! It's was sooo good and I wish there was more! Thank you!
fifinarusaku chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I don't necessarily like reading fanfics in the 1st person but this story grabbed my attention ...&i do believe Gaara looks adorable in his coffee shop outfit ..those ppl r just jealous :p ...great 1st chapter..
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 12 . 7/18/2015
Awwwwww!
Mellize chapter 12 . 4/11/2015
I'm speechless...it's just so beautiful. I love it!
C3siah chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Excellent fic. I loved it.
desiderata-girl chapter 13 . 2/10/2014
wow I don't often read english fanfiction, well never read it honestly since I'm a lazy french XD but I'm glad I found yours ! It was really amazing and I loved it !
Indigo-Heiress chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
So cute 3
exotao chapter 13 . 11/2/2013
oh I am melting
This fic is so super sweeeeeeet and cuteee!
I love gaara's POV he is so cute
gaahina is one of my favorite pairing thank you for writing this!
I will go to see your bonus fic right now!
AmaiNeiko chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
Aww sad its over but I loved your story and your artwork is gorgeous!
AmaiNeiko chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
Hehe Naruto is such a dummy but he's helping Gaara so much! The smile lesson was cute and how he got Gaara to stay and ward Saskue off was great! The awkward advice about complimenting her at least worked for a very cute scene. w
blur801 chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
awesome story. loved how you showed their relationship and how it grew. Loved the story keep up the good work
snowkatl chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
OMG I love this!
The rivalry between Sasuke and Gaara I liked it x3
Hope you can write more stories like this!