|Reviews for Life of the Green King|
| craggey chapter 4 . 3/20
love this story for the planet hulk arc, a worthy alternate ending, keep going mate
| chris chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
awesome story mate, this is movie worthy material, absolutely love the PLANET HULK arc, keep going, make it so the illuminati find KING HULK in all his glory... and have miek smashed!
| ouellet222 chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
it's a nice story :)
| Danielle May-Song Harkness chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Hey. I've been re reading this story for a long while now, I was just wondering if you we're going to continue. My brother and love this story. He's six now and he always asks what happens to the hulk family. So if your not going to continue. I'll just make up my own ending but I just wanted to Make sure. Bye
| aburameclanhead chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Awesome story. Love the reconciliation between Banner and Hulk.
| TenTailedAnarkyBeast chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
When are you updating this I wanna read more
| Scimitar X chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
I love a good story I hope u update will soon!
| beastheat chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
I really like ur story Caiera is one if my favorites characters just because I think she was hulk greatest love
| BatGirl619 chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Luv it so far! More plz!
| Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
As I remember, Namor never agreed to send Hulk away; he left and warned that Hulk will return to seek revenge. And Professor was absent during the voting.
| Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Nice update, but I did find a few problems with this tale of yours...
1. Namor never did agree to send the Hulk away in the first place, in fact he was the only one to defend the Hulk.
2. Charles "Xavier" wasn't at the meeting when the Illuminati send the Hulk away, so we never knew how his vote turned out.
3. The Thing and Hulk fights are often fun, but I always thought Ben's reaction would be a bit more shocked concerning how many times he went amok in the past.
4. I am surprised with the usage of the She-Hulk in this one.
5. I would have thought Wolverine would be a bit annoyed and angered by the whole Hulk banishment thing, given that first got his start in the Hulk comic.
6. Also where are the Hulk's villains in this tale of yours, like the Leader and and Abomination ?
7. Ms. Marvel...I'm a bit surprised by that choice of heroine in this story, espeically since I never did see her and Hulk meet up until now.
Overall it was a nice chapter and a great way to solve the Banner and Hulk thing for a while. So Please take your time and keep up the good work on this wonderful story. :)
| Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
tony is a douche at this point and time
| Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Thanks for the update.
I wonder who else is still loyal to Red King.
| Wolvmbm chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Great update as it was a fun read.
Also Two words...THE THING, a.k.a Ben Grimm. If you're going to bring in Reed Richards into the story, then you may as well bring in the Thing for backup, especially when the Hulk's concern. :D
Plus, he was the guy who gave Reed the idea of sending the Hulk off in the first place.
I also wonder if you may bring in the She-Hulk into the storyline as well, given that she's the cousin of the Hulk ? :(
Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale as I did enjoy seeing the alternate take on the ending of Planet Hulk. :)
| D.Torres chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Hello, just wanted to compliment you on your excellent story (thus far). I would like to point out that the hulk & banner have merged previously (the Professor version) where the 3rd persona (Grey Hulk) was also merged.