Reviews for Life of the Green King
narutodragon chapter 4 . 2/25
i would love to see where this goes always thought that hulk deserved some happiness
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2016
Want my advice? Run and never look back.
zaidhannan5 chapter 2 . 11/17/2016
please could you write some lemons of hulk plus caiera extended story of huik's rule on the planet and possibly some action ;)
that would be awesome :)
mr charles chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
every one i want to share my testimony on how i belong to Illuminati member, a friend of mine that always give me money…cos he was very rich, one day he said he is not going to give me fish that he is going to teach me how to fish, so i was very happy, i never new he was a member of Illuminati all my life will spend together! so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now,i am now the one that give money out before it was heard, if you want to belong to us email us on { or you call 2348100271767,
craggey chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
love this story for the planet hulk arc, a worthy alternate ending, keep going mate
chris chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
awesome story mate, this is movie worthy material, absolutely love the PLANET HULK arc, keep going, make it so the illuminati find KING HULK in all his glory... and have miek smashed!
ouellet222 chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
it's a nice story :)
Danielle May-Song Harkness chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Hey. I've been re reading this story for a long while now, I was just wondering if you we're going to continue. My brother and love this story. He's six now and he always asks what happens to the hulk family. So if your not going to continue. I'll just make up my own ending but I just wanted to Make sure. Bye
aburameclanhead chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Awesome story. Love the reconciliation between Banner and Hulk.
Anarky'sGreatBeast chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
When are you updating this I wanna read more
Scimitar X chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
I love a good story I hope u update will soon!
beastheat chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
I really like ur story Caiera is one if my favorites characters just because I think she was hulk greatest love
DarkQueen97 chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Luv it so far! More plz!
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
As I remember, Namor never agreed to send Hulk away; he left and warned that Hulk will return to seek revenge. And Professor was absent during the voting.
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Nice update, but I did find a few problems with this tale of yours...

1. Namor never did agree to send the Hulk away in the first place, in fact he was the only one to defend the Hulk.

2. Charles "Xavier" wasn't at the meeting when the Illuminati send the Hulk away, so we never knew how his vote turned out.

3. The Thing and Hulk fights are often fun, but I always thought Ben's reaction would be a bit more shocked concerning how many times he went amok in the past.

4. I am surprised with the usage of the She-Hulk in this one.

5. I would have thought Wolverine would be a bit annoyed and angered by the whole Hulk banishment thing, given that first got his start in the Hulk comic.

6. Also where are the Hulk's villains in this tale of yours, like the Leader and and Abomination ?

7. Ms. Marvel...I'm a bit surprised by that choice of heroine in this story, espeically since I never did see her and Hulk meet up until now.

Overall it was a nice chapter and a great way to solve the Banner and Hulk thing for a while. So Please take your time and keep up the good work on this wonderful story. :)