Reviews for The Grimm Tales of Ouran
Kyuubi-dono chapter 6 . 10/17
Ha ha! Princess Haruhi...has a nice ring to it doesn't it? Kyo-chan really is just a rich bastard huh? XD LOL! I hope Haru-hime (Princess Haruhi) and Kyo-tono (Lord Kyoya) have a nice time at the fair.
BlakeBB chapter 3 . 2/15
Whoopsy never mind. Lol repunzal was mori. Ok then. Completely brilliant!
BlakeBB chapter 6 . 2/15
I completely love these stories! I have always been obsessed with fairy tales and ouran highschool host club! Plus I always thought kyoya and haruhi belonged together. But what about mori? He didnt really have a story. Anyway they were sooo awsome!
Embir chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
You know I think you have a very odd talent.. each story was told with different levels of skill and the skill levels really matched the characters telling them. I was quite surprised.
Prince Lutin chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
I liked this chapter a lot, but in the actual story, Two-Eyes was the middle child and Three-Eyes was the youngest. Still, a middle child protagonist is very odd for a fairy tale...
Owllover131 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Erune-chan chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Oh my goodness! I haven't heard the story of Little Two Eyes in probably seven years! I'd forgotten all about it until now. There was a time (once upon a time, ha!) when all I did for days on end was read fairy tales and make lists of the same story from six different cultures. I love folk tales!
Erune-chan chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Wow... I've never really been a HaruhixMori shipper before... Welp, am now!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
OK, OK. Cinderella is pretty cool. But couldn't you see Kyōya being the king in Rumpelstiltskin?
Jhiz chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
I liked it even with out the birth in the wilderness, the healing tears and the prince wandering around blind for the entire pregnancy. I really liked how you tied back in the father and Rapunzel finding out her true name.
Queenchitmag31 chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
I totally loved every single bit of it!
I agree that Kyoya and Haruhi are soo meant for eachother.
Simply loved it (especially the Cinderella story)
Hope you do more, or something similar that includes Inuyasha maybe?
Lady Navrednoz chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Lovely! Absolutely spiffy! Brilliantly written and thought out. I very much liked all the tales, but such a nice rendition of Cinderella just made my day! (This is my favorite pairing too by the way.) You have a very nice writing style.
RaddestBaddestBirdInTown chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
That was cuteand sweet. I like all the spinoff's and little commentaries at the end of them all.
AnimeApprentice chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Ohmigosh that was the cutest thing!
mandm1984 chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
awww very cute. im guessing they were together the whole time ?