Reviews for Ghost Boy
Ways chapter 19 . 1/27
Love the epilogue. Really feels full circle. Good job.
Ways chapter 18 . 1/27
A turbo-tastic ending. Nice work!
Ways chapter 17 . 1/27
Man. That was heavy. Amazing work.
Ways chapter 16 . 1/27
He did it! He got out of Sugar Rush!
So much happened in this chapter and I loved it. Things are really turning around and I just know that they will make it through. This is great! You're doing an awesome job and I love it! Keep up the good work.
Ways chapter 15 . 1/27
A good chapter. Man, I was so scared for Turbo and Vanellope. But when Ralph came out, I couldn't help but grin. I could really picture that part too.
The scene where Turbo admitted to everything was great. I could feel his pain, his regret his everything. I'm glad they're a family. Although, I won't lie, Calhoun still didn't get much development in terms of the whole family thing so while I definitely feel it for Ralph, Felix and Vanellope, not sure about Callhoun.
And the discovery of Turbo's code? Damn. That's some scary stuff.
But this was a good read and I had a ton of fun with it. Everyone was in character and I had a blast. Excited to read more! Good job!
Ways chapter 14 . 1/27
This is great.
Ways chapter 13 . 1/27
Damn. Poor kid doesn't deserve this. He's so corrupted that it's more sad than anything. You did a good job with everyone and I'm glad to finally get more Ralph, Felix and Calhoun in this chapter. An odd bunch indeed. You did a wonderful job on this. Amazing.
Ways chapter 12 . 1/27
Poor Turbo. I hope he gets through this.
Ways chapter 11 . 1/27
And now we're here. The beginning.
Very nicely done. I'm curious to see where you go with this. Good job.
Ways chapter 10 . 1/27
Halfway through and things are changing. I'm glad that Turbo got a kart and gets to race. Should've seen the ending coming, yikes.
Very curious to see where this goes now. Good job and I look forward to more.
Ways chapter 9 . 1/27
This was nice.
Ways chapter 8 . 1/27
A very nice chapter. I really liked it. The ending especially warmed my heart. Good job.
Ways chapter 7 . 1/27
As always, the biggest thing here was character. You did so well with everyone and I loved it.
You exhibited a lot of emotion in this chapter what with the nightmare, the inability to leave and the ending. And you got all the desired effects out of it. Specifically the ending. I loved that, it really made me smile and it was great.
You're continuing to do an amazing job with this story. Keep it up!
Ways chapter 6 . 1/27
Biggest thing to take from this was the aspect of family. Turbo's not fitting in, but it seems that what the core four have got has developed even more after the movie and in this fanfiction. I really like that.
The dynamic between all five characters was incredibly well done and I still can't help but feel bad for Turbo. But this? This is nice and I can't wait to see what more you've got. Good job!
Ways chapter 5 . 1/27
Aside from your Turbo who is great as always, I gotta compliment your Vanellope in this chapter. She was very well done and I liked that.
You did a good job here. Keep it up.