Reviews for Ghost Boy
JOHNHAMMOND1993 chapter 19 . 1/20
That last line was so heartwarming, it made me want to cry.
Shadowfang14 chapter 19 . 8/14/2016
Hey. So, I found your story and started to read it over the last couple of weeks, and really liked it. I finally finished it earlier today, and I've got to say-this story is amazing! I normally don't like these whole 'redeem the irredeemable bad guy' type fanfics, but you did it so well, and your writing is amazing! Ten stars!
vana9 chapter 19 . 4/22/2016
Beautiful story! So many feels! One of the best fanfics I've read! Perfect balance of heart wrenching character development and suspenseful plot!
LizzyLucky chapter 19 . 3/22/2016
AH! AHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IT CAN'T BE OVER! I THOUGHT IT LOOKED INTERESTING SO I STARTED READING AND I KEPT READING AND I KEPT READING AND I FINISHED IT IN 3 DAYS MIXED WITH MY HOMEWORK AND NOW IT'S GONE AND OVER AND I CAN'T READ IT ANYMORE.
Seriously good job though. This is incredible. Never been so satisfied at the end of a story in my life.
Jigsaw Jill chapter 15 . 12/3/2015
Spam spam spammeroo! Merry freakin' Christmas, Mun darling! Have thome thpam!
Jigsaw Jill chapter 14 . 12/3/2015
Even if we're breakin' down, we can find a way to break through. Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through hell with you. Look, you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna stand by you.
Jigsaw Jill chapter 13 . 12/3/2015
Truth, I guess truth is what you believe in. And faith, I think faith is having a reason. Well, if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too...'cause I'm gonna stand by you.
Jigsaw Jill chapter 12 . 12/3/2015
Yeah, you're all I never knew I needed, and the heart, sometimes it's unclear why it's beating, and hey, if your wings are broken, we can blaze through those emotions too...'cause I'm gonna stand by you.
Jigsaw Jill chapter 11 . 12/3/2015
Even if we can't find heaven, I'm gonna stand by you. Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through hell with you. No, you're not alone...'cause I'm gonna stand by you.
Jigsaw Jill chapter 10 . 12/3/2015
Even if we're breakin' down, we can find a way to break through. Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through hell with you. No, you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna stand by you.
Jigsaw Jill chapter 9 . 12/3/2015
Tears make kaleidoscopes in your eyes, and hurt, I know you're hurting but so am I, and if your wings are broken, please take mine so yours can open too... 'Cause I'm gonna stand by you.
Jigsaw Jill chapter 8 . 12/3/2015
Hands, put your empty hands in mine, and scars, show me all the scars you hide. And hey, if your wings are broken, please take mine so yours can open too... 'Cause I'm gonna stand by you.
Jigsaw Jill chapter 19 . 9/20/2015
(clapping like mad) Bravo! Bravo! Well done, dearest! (kisses your cheek)
childofthegarlicbreadassassin chapter 19 . 9/17/2015
This is one of those really cool AUs that i didnt know i wanted until i read it so thanks for the awesome story (even though its been a couple years since you actually wrote it)
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 8/22/2015