Reviews for Ghost Boy
...shxt I'm crying
this looks like a very sad fic
...hm
*eyes narrow in sadistic satisfaction*
I like suffering
*clicks "Next Chapter"*
Swarley chapter 19 . 1/15
omg, I loved it! The end was very beautiful :') and it was all very well written... I hope you do more stories in the future :D
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 19 . 10/11/2014
Okay, best. Idea. Ever. I really enjoyed this, watching as Turbo learned and put his life-on-the-line to save everyone else. This is one of those stories that I wish I thought of, cause now I want to write like it. Keep it up!

Crescent Moon Sky
Anon chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
OH HELL NO! YOUR MEANING TO TELL ME FIX IT FELIX JR. GOT F**KING UNPLUGGED! THATS THE BIGGEST BULLSH*T! THEY EVEN SAY IN THE F**KING INTRO TO THE MOVIE THAT IT IS A STEADY GAME, AND AT THE END THAT IT WAS EXTREMELY POPULAR BECAUSE OF THE BONUS LEVELS AND RETRONESS! I'm not happy }:(
XanaduHawk chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
Oops, wrong name.
NemoAves chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
This story is lovely and I have read it many times. *claps* very well done!
TURBOTASTIC chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
awesome
Oreochema chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Oooooh! Looking forward to reading this one! This is intriguing!

(I'm words-are-my-wings, from Tumblr. My pen name here is Oreochema, though. )
smoll Gcat chapter 19 . 3/23/2014
now go get married numnuts
reppad98 chapter 19 . 3/17/2014
This was amazing! I love love love it! The writing style was awesome, the plot exciting and well thought out, the characters in character, real and believable. Just... wow. I truly enjoyed this story, finished it in one sitting. Thank you very much for writing this and please keep writing! ! !
TeamChaosPrez chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
This made me cry! Excellent job! *sniffles* There's really nothing for me to CC here... it's perfect!
Jess chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
This is just too good!
Chel127 chapter 16 . 11/20/2013
This is just... Wow. This is hands down the best fanfic I've ever read. It's making me cry, smile, chuckle, giggle and feel a little scared actually XD

A brilliantly amazing job, congratulations for creating such an instant fanfic classic :D
Talos the Saiyan chapter 19 . 10/23/2013
Having read your story from start to finish, I have to say that it is a very good character driven fic. One of the better 10% of FFnet's content. I liked that it focused less on Felix and Ralph, and more on Turbo himself and the relationships he developed, as another author might have been tempted to write it from the POV of the movie characters rather than his. Your choice worked out well, and helped us to understand Turbo's charactert and motivations. I liked the backstory you went into, and I liked the whole fall to darkness thing you got going. The fact that even if he wasn't entierly guilty, he nevertheless had some blame to shoulder.

I liked Turbo's character arc and the growth he underwent, and as I said I liked the focus being on him instead of on the reactions *to* him if you get what I am saying. Having said that however, I would have liked to have a little focus on the characters who had known him from before. His reaction to his status as a kind of scary story. ''Do what you're supposed to or you'll be like Turbo'' It just has so much potential that I hate to see it going unexplored. Now I know that there is a sequal and I have not read it yet, so it is possible you do this in that. If so, feel free to ignore the above. Even if you didn't, this is purely my personal opinion and doesn't reflect badly on the story at all.

Lastly, this is where I would usually put what I thought the author might like to improve, but I really can't say much here in this case. The pacing is good, 19 chapters is a solid number without stretching on for too long. Action scenes were a bit so-so, but they were hardly the point of the story. Character interaction was good, and drew me in enough to make me keep reading.

All in all, I would call this a good story and well worth a spot in my favourites list. If the sequal is as good, then that will soon be added as well. Hopefully you find this review helpful, at the very least it will be able to show you that I cared enough about the story to write it.

Hope you had as much fun writing the story as I did reading it.