Reviews for Ghost Boy
chronoscout chapter 20 . 3/27
I remember reading this years ago back in high school and being blown away by how invested I got into this story and its fascinating insight into Turbo's character.
This was a better sequel than Wreck-it-Ralph 2.
So thank you for writing this story. I enjoyed it a lot!
Ai chapter 20 . 1/18
Hey, it's me again. I thought I'd give this a proper review as I read this for the third time since my first review the other day didn't exactly say much.

I love this. I do love this fic. There were so many things I didn't expect and it's so good. If I'm honest, I stumbled across this fic. I wasn't even looking for Wreck-It-Ralph fanfiction, and yet I somehow found this. Your summary, the title made the curiosity in me arise, and I clicked on the link. The first chapter hooked me in, away from the fandom I had actually been looking for at the time.

This is the first Turbo Redemption fic I've read (Can I call it that?) and I honestly didn't know I needed this until now.

I read the redo version you did on ao3 yesterday and it was interesting to see all the little differences and changes you made.

I'm back here reading the original version again, for the second time, though. So technically the third time I'm reading Ghost Boy since I read this once, then the reboot, and now I'm back again? Haha.

But, yeah, honestly, I love this so much. I never really thought about Turbo before outside of what I saw in the movie. I actually haven't read many Wreck-It-Ralph fics in general, that I can remember. And you did it. You hooked your claws into me and reeled me in. A fantastic feat.

I know you wrote this years ago but I'm so happy this exists and you put so much effort into it, and you even did a reboot, which is amazing. The amount of energy you poured into your writing is beautiful. I'm so glad you wrote this, and I hope you'll have a wonderful decade.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story with the world.
Ai chapter 20 . 1/15
Oh like...holy shit I love this fic so muchhhh hhhhhhh
I read all of it yesterday when I was at work. you literally hooked your claws into me with this, I love it so much its so good. I'm actually gonna give it a reread today but yeah I honestly love this so much, this is perfection owo
Banoffee de Fairikaik chapter 16 . 12/22/2018
I thought I was the only one nutty enough to think that King Crazy might try to get himself eaten!
Apparently I was wrong. I FREAKING LOVE THIS!
Ways chapter 19 . 1/27/2018
Love the epilogue. Really feels full circle. Good job.
Ways chapter 18 . 1/27/2018
A turbo-tastic ending. Nice work!
Ways chapter 17 . 1/27/2018
Man. That was heavy. Amazing work.
Ways chapter 16 . 1/27/2018
He did it! He got out of Sugar Rush!
So much happened in this chapter and I loved it. Things are really turning around and I just know that they will make it through. This is great! You're doing an awesome job and I love it! Keep up the good work.
Ways chapter 15 . 1/27/2018
A good chapter. Man, I was so scared for Turbo and Vanellope. But when Ralph came out, I couldn't help but grin. I could really picture that part too.
The scene where Turbo admitted to everything was great. I could feel his pain, his regret his everything. I'm glad they're a family. Although, I won't lie, Calhoun still didn't get much development in terms of the whole family thing so while I definitely feel it for Ralph, Felix and Vanellope, not sure about Callhoun.
And the discovery of Turbo's code? Damn. That's some scary stuff.
But this was a good read and I had a ton of fun with it. Everyone was in character and I had a blast. Excited to read more! Good job!
Ways chapter 14 . 1/27/2018
This is great.
Ways chapter 13 . 1/27/2018
Damn. Poor kid doesn't deserve this. He's so corrupted that it's more sad than anything. You did a good job with everyone and I'm glad to finally get more Ralph, Felix and Calhoun in this chapter. An odd bunch indeed. You did a wonderful job on this. Amazing.
Ways chapter 12 . 1/27/2018
Poor Turbo. I hope he gets through this.
Ways chapter 11 . 1/27/2018
And now we're here. The beginning.
Very nicely done. I'm curious to see where you go with this. Good job.
Ways chapter 10 . 1/27/2018
Halfway through and things are changing. I'm glad that Turbo got a kart and gets to race. Should've seen the ending coming, yikes.
Very curious to see where this goes now. Good job and I look forward to more.
Ways chapter 9 . 1/27/2018