Reviews for Shattered Dreams & Broken Promises
rinnie21 chapter 10 . 11/10
I really hope that you continue this, I really liked this story.
Sarah Zitter chapter 7 . 7/26
please continue with this story I love this story. I would love to know what happens next and let anne become pregnant again and let henry be faithful this time and let Charles start liking anne as a friend and let Charles Brandon get remarried to Katherine who helped anne please.
Sarah Zitter chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
I love this story please update this story. Because I would love to know what happens next and let Henry be faithful to Anne please.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
Still just wish Anne would die..she is a fool to think she has won.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
MADStar529 chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Great story! Hopefully you update soon,
PotterFan1990 chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
Update soon please
Mrs. Shelley Black chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
You really must update this story.
Cherrifan82 chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
More soonish please

HermioneandMarcus chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
dracoqueen chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
I'd like to read more! I love this story! I'm glad that Katherine of Aragon is finally happy and has a relationship with her only surviving child!
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
""Henry saw Jane as a constant reminder that he was very close to murdering his own wife. The wife he blamed for the loss of their son, their son murdered by Jane's family."" I wouldn't want to be remind of those events, but at the same time, its a good reminder to Henry.
I'm glad that he did acknowledge Jane's child as his own.

I LOVE that Anne brought Jane's son to her, so that she could see him, before he was sent away. It was cruel that Henry had the baby sent to nursery right after his birth.

I LOVE that Anne let Jane name him and promised to send her updates on her son. I like how Jane named her son George in honor of George being so kind to her. I like it. George is a good name.

""ones Anne chose knowing someday Henry would actually care to see the child he so easily discarded."" Once the heartache has healed, Henry will want to see his son.

It's good that Anne defended her actions to Henry.

""Anne said sliding down in her chair, her hand rested on her stomach as she reached for an apple. Looking up at Henry, making sure he was paying complete attention to only her. "Apples they are the most delicious fruit. I truly can not get enough of them lately." She said with a smirk before taking a bite. Henry stared at her for just a few moments, his frown began to shift into a smile."" Oh Anne, I LOVe you. She is my favorite of the Queens.
Yep this was a great time to tell Henry of her pregnancy.

I'm glad that Charles and Katherine had found love again. They certainly deserve it.

It is rather sad that his first wife dound out like she did.
Fleur24 chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
"Anne sat in the gardens watching Elizabeth and Mary planting flowers while working on her needlepoint. She loved the days she would spend with the children. She was at peace, and her talks with Katherine were something she had enjoyed the most." I like this. Its probably relaxing being with Katherine.

""Anne spent most of her time with Katherine, as much as she loved Henry she was still wary of his mood swings. With the birth of Prince Charles she was safe, but she didn't feel like she had Henry's complete love anymore."" I'd be wary of Henry too.

It is rather ironic that Jane is the harlot.

I think Jane will be happy with Mark. He's a good man. I like that George and Jane are to take care of Jane Seymore's child.

I like that George and Jane's relationship is changing for the better.

YAY Mary's to marry Philip!

""You are of the Lutheran faith, my daughter the Lady Mary still practices the old religion with my permission. I must demand that her beliefs be respected."

"Of course, your majesty. I would only desire to share with her my beliefs to allow a better understanding, but never would I force them upon your daughter." Katherine smiled, she felt he was being genuine."" I like this about Philip.
Anarra chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
interesting, i never really saw these two as a pair
Cherrifan82 chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Loved both updates more soonish please

60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »