Reviews for The Reluctant Cheerio
Michael Gleek chapter 20 . 6/21
Wow that was awesome !
Michael Gleek chapter 7 . 6/16
I'm glad to see Santana out and proud !
Michael Gleek chapter 4 . 6/16
Wow that was awesome , I loved it !
vicky324 chapter 24 . 6/2
Lol please don't have the secret admirer be mr schue or Brad. Although it's probably the band kids
gleefanforever09 chapter 44 . 3/5/2018
love it please write more
SpurBoy chapter 37 . 2/2/2018
I bow before you for getting it right. (Hey, isn't there a song about that? :) I'm so glad they're going to let Jesse hang himself and come out of the closet.
SpurBoy chapter 36 . 2/2/2018
Okay, I just want to say before reading anything further-Rachel should totally go and tell Quinn and Santana. Who better to figure out the appropriate response to Jesse's blackmail attempt. I want them to get him bad!
SpurBoy chapter 12 . 1/31/2018
Tana & Brit should open up a couples counseling, they'd be awesome! So smart to start with friendship and making amends before jumping Rachel:)
SpurBoy chapter 10 . 1/31/2018
I feel like Rachel is a little uneven in her sexuality here. She's already masturbated to thoughts of Quinn and kissed her. Why wouldn't she believe herself "into that"? I feel sad for Quinn hearing that and I worry how Santana will react when Rachel shoots her down!
SpurBoy chapter 8 . 1/31/2018
Noah-They're hot together! I like this story so much. Santana is not the complete ass that some make her which is cool. Quinn isn't being a total jackass either. Score two! I can't wait to see how Rachel handles the gymnastics portion of the routine because from all accounts, cheerleaders do dangerous things in the air. I hope she isn't hurt. Thanks for sharing.
B.01 chapter 41 . 2/28/2017
you are amazing i was asking myself why you didn't write that note but with your explaination (wich you even didn't have to give) I actually am a bit in awe right now because you are amazing.
Ayeun chapter 44 . 6/24/2016
Amazing story. Would love to have seen some of the flashes of those missing five years. Will be looking over some of your work in the near future.
Gabby-Hunter chapter 5 . 5/16/2016
Well the glees are just as bad as sue then, since they use her for her voice
texican chapter 44 . 5/1/2016
Thanks so much for sharing this. Fun read and I really enjoyed not just the Faberry but the friendship of all 4 girls. Really happy Q popped the question!
Forevergleek9615 chapter 14 . 4/18/2016
Okay so ive read this story so many times but this time I realised that there was a mistake or an error in this chapter. I don't know whether it was a continuity error or something like that. You put in this chapter that Quinn is scared of meeting Rachel's dads, but you forgot that in chapter 7 or 8 when it was the morning after the party, she had already met Rachel's daddy at the door and he knew who she was. So I don't know whether it was an error when Quinn was meeting the parents at breakfast when she had already met one of them