Reviews for Slaves of Harry Potter
Rukuah chapter 9 . 1/19
You're wrong the icelandic was just gibberish sure ir had some icelandic words but that sentence didn't mean that for the translation you gave it shuld have been "þú munt vera bundin mér" not "Þú vilja hljóta að mig"
I'm just pointing it out because I'm icelandic and it felt right to contact you on that i hope you will fix it
awful
Guest chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
I do have a couple complaints: heteronormativity and grammar/spelling issues. The second one could be fixed just by having a good beta read and edit it.
Otherwise, I like your plot
Guest chapter 17 . 12/2/2015
I was looking at fanfic page and found something that copied your story maybe a little different at some parts but it definitely copied a lot of ur work so far.
Here is the web address for it
/read/8749903/2
Guest chapter 17 . 12/1/2015
If u r not updating because some people did not like your story than u should ignore them, if they don't like it too bad for them. Some people will like it and some people will not, deal with it. Please please update.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2015
Prick
yoloyksstfu chapter 10 . 9/7/2015
this is disgusting you little filthy slut
rahell chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
I hate this thing SLAVES? Really. You are a bitch
eedi may chapter 10 . 6/1/2015
fuck
senpen banka chapter 17 . 5/30/2015
Great story, hope you decide to continue this!
Real star chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Keep this going I love it
midnightscar17 chapter 17 . 4/29/2015
Update.

When is hermione's role going to switch to wife like you were talking bout in chapter two. Or something like tht
yo chapter 16 . 4/8/2015
ok so I saw the hole sissy cock slave harry thing and I would love to read one though I'm not sure if these are the details you were asking for these are two I thought I'd give that could be used my first thought is Angelina Alicia and Katie catch harry masturbating his small cock in the quidditch locker rooms and decide to dress him up and make him a sissy slave to Gryffindor house and then the whole school except for Slytherin because of house rivalry (could even do a chapter where Slytherin "kidnap" harry so stated because he would go with them on the promise of cock) if ya don't like that hows about summer after sixth year where voldemort was defeated by Dumbledore at the ministry in fifth year harry goes to the grangers and whilst Hermione is in the shower or out of the house he starts to try on her underwear and gets caught by her mum (maybe her dad is away on business or just out of the picture) and Mrs granger decides she would like another daughter and makes harry Helena harry goes back to Hogwarts and on weekends and some evenings disguises himself as Helena and goes on the prowl looking for a master or Hermione becomes his mistress at Hogwarts with Hermione mum being her mistress away from Hogwarts

I like the first one best because of the gang experiences that are possible whereas the second Helena might not want to be exposed as harry so they might hafta find a way around that for group sex maybe harry potter is Helena as a secret thanks for reading