Reviews for The Haphazard Adventures of Beelzemon
Guest chapter 16 . 4/27/2016
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
Chairo chapter 16 . 2/28/2016
I can't believe you turned Etna into a Digimon! A part of me hates it, but most of me likes it. Good work, a good one indeed! :D
InuSoulSonicEater40 chapter 16 . 1/26/2016
Please continue. Very well written
ShadowFairy666 chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
Loved this so much, been reading whole story all night, haven't gone to sleep. x.x
Was looking up Beelzemon fics and This is my favorite one so far, I love how this is going with the similarities in it too with the tamers season. All around I give 5/5 for it! _ I hope you update this story because its too good to stop at this point. I: Please keep going with even though its been a year now, I hope you get around to it, again Amazing story, love the characters! 3
Kochua2012 chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
Clever putting Etna in as a digimon though I have no idea where your going with her... Lol
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 16 . 1/1/2014
AWESOME STORY! Oh, I love all the bonds in this! Please update soon!
Sakura chapter 16 . 6/19/2013
I'm hoping for some romance between Chey and Beelzemon...will it happen? ; n ; Please update soon!
MitzvahRose chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
Still think this chapter is so adorable! Poor Impy... Well, I look forward to more! And finally figuring out who Etnamon is. ;)
MitzvahRose chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
One, AWESOME! Cool fight scene, though a little short.
I liked the use of the Degradtion card as well... though thought they forgave him a little to easily, but oh well.
I also like the way you portray Zhuqiaomon!

So... after next chapter you're all caught up, right?
Da-Tenshi Setsuna chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
Poor Impmon, I'm simply glad everything turned out good.
Da-Tenshi Setsuna chapter 15 . 2/22/2013
Glad everything turned out right.
Da-Tenshi Setsuna chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
Aw, nuts, this ain't good O,o
MitzvahRose chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
lol, poor Calumon, and impaitent as always, Beelzemon! XD

...A look into the past... really, I never would have guessed that if I hadn't read your story already... poor Beelzemon... :'(
MitzvahRose chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
I'm glad Majiramon got more of a spot light in this chapter then in the anime. Keep on! :D
Da-Tenshi Setsuna chapter 12 . 2/19/2013