Reviews for A Sort of Victory
florafaunamerryweather chapter 1 . 4/29
Hello I am SCREAMING this was so so so adorable James's rant at the end and I can just picture the conversation with Sirius and Remus and I just *Heart Eyes*
Funny and interesting
WinterRain242 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Absolutely love this story- the dialogue between the 2 really brings them to life. Love the way he loses the first match as well, as it brings a different perspective to their relationship. One of my favourites- so thank you.
guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
this was really cute :)
potterheadcharles chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This is the best one...
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Well, that was frankly adorable. Well done :) nicely developed James, as well...
Sadlynotred chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Bloody well done! When you write your characters, one can understand and empatize with what they're thinking and going through. You are able to truly give them a voice that are situation and age appropriated. And I love your plots... and James' come backs... :-) Everyone is writing about Commentarius. It's where I'm headed next. See you soon!
TheNerdIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Wow! This is just... holy crap.. WELL DONE! I mean... just astounding... Seriously some of the best writing i've seen on fanfiction in awhile! And that last paragraph was beautifully written... legit i read it three or four times it was so awesome! I can't wait to read other things you've written! Just... awesome. Sincerely utterly amazingly awesome.

BlueChoc chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
this is so cute! (:
elizaka chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Great job! It was so good! I loved it !
CrescentMoon12 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Those two are the cutest pair ever. This was amazing. And yes, PLEASE update Commentarius soon,

Much love :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This is brilliant! And I'm still waiting for the next chapter of Commentaries
Evelyn chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I love your writing!
You're one of the few writers i've read who can really bring life to their characters and make you fall in love with them...i've literally fallen for all your LJ fics...hope you continue to write and dazzle us with your art
theircatlives chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Love the concept! :D
Nesma chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Ah! So great! Love your writing as usual! :)