Reviews for Letting Go
DemigodGleek chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Just... Amazing.
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is wonderful. This was one of my favorite scenes of this season because it brought back Kurt-and-Blaine, rather than the two separate individuals we'd seen for most of the season. I don't mean the sense of them as a couple, but the sense of them as best friends, as two people who really understand one another in spite of their flaws. They are both strong enough to reach out and try and fix their friendship, because they know that both of their lives would be so much emptier without each other. This is a lovely fill-in for that scene. :)
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is perfect. That's all I have to say.
snowangellms chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
well written. and yeah that phone call was relief especially for Blaine.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I loved this scene. When Isabelle told Kurt that accepting Blaine's apology might help Kurt move on, I thought that this is the beginning of Kurt starting to heal. There is so much pain associated with being cheated on and breaking up that I was glad when you wrote about Kurt feeling better after talking with Blaine. There are no promises for the future but hope that Kurt will come through this whole and able to be happy again.
KKlever chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Great! Awesome! Thank you!
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This was probably one of their best scenes and they weren't even in the same room together. Thank you for this fic :)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
AWWW! I loved this! You captured that beautiful Klaine phone call PERFECTLY, and I especially loved how detail-oriented you were about all the feelings that were going through them as they were on the phone together. I cried so hard at that scene, omg. THE FEELS! ;.; And the beginning of the call-the idea that Kurt wanted to break things off with Blaine but then as soon as he heard his voice couldn't bring himself to do it- omg, that just...was SO bittersweet and beautiful. This is EPIC win! Thank you for writing! I can feel my Klainiac heart mending, slowly but surely. FINALLY!
Eponime chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Oh, wow. That was some absolutely incredible writing. I was utterly absorbed. Seriously. It was fantastic to read what Kurt was thinking all through that. There was so much meaning and so many reasons for everyone little thing he did during that phone call. You must have put so much thought and effort in to writing it, and now I completely believe everything you wrote. Awesome and perfect and... I don't know. I can't even put it into words. Amazing work. Thank you so much for writing it. :)
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
omg... aw.. plez tell me this what happen in the show epiosde.. becuz i couldnt see.. i was working.,, pretty plez.. gooing crazy to know what happen?
sushi.23 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Love!
BenevolentBowties chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I can't seem to stress enough how much these 4th season blurbs (for lack of a better term :P) you write are helping me get through all of the drama, confusion and change that seemed to hit everyone hard this season.

I'm not sure if anyone has pointed out to you how... Insightful your take on all of this is yet. You seem to take us on trips into the character's minds and perfectly portray exactly what the characters are thinking even if the writers of the show don't really make it clear. I'm loving it! I think, because there has been so much uncertainty about what's to come in the season (not just for our beloved Klaine but for everyone else as well) that I would be ripping my hair out from all of the confusion - and possibly cranking a few of these episode reaction fics over time - if it weren't for you supplying an explanation that fits so perfectly with canon. :P

...Maybe your stories appeal to me do much because these in-depth looks into the episodes are the kinds of stories I adore writing and you're one of the only ones I've found who does a marvelous job at it!

... So in a nutshell, thank you for writing all of these! :) and thank you for making this season a little less heartbreaking for all of us Klainers out there!

Happy writing!