Reviews for Lovefool Outtakes
Prizz chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Hahaha! I enjoyed reading this. It's like there's a UST radar and it will go haywire whenever Peeta and Katniss are in the room. I wish Capitol invented that. Your Johanna is so awesome.
rosiekatira24 chapter 2 . 12/16/2012

Quick question though, are you going to post these outtakes on your Ao3?
MaidenAlice chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
oh i love this and i do hope you write more especially ones with Johanna pov
kismet4891 chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
I'm sorry that things are shirty right now. I am wishing you all the best and such and you are amazing, don't forget it!

Okay...onto the actual review...

First, this is hands down the best line in any fic, ever:

That being said, the two of us are known for our scowls and "serious" mood. In high school talk, "serious" means that people think we're assholes. I'm fine with the assumption, seeing as how it stops people from trying to interact with me.

Fuck. Just fucking brilliant.

Next, I always love your Haymitch. Always a deplorable yet love able bastard.

Then you go ahead and have Katniss admit that she wants to hate Peeta and then she lists the reasons.

Also, references to Gale's cockwork.

Not to mention, ohmigod all the baby!Gale and baby!Katniss feelings. It makes me miss my best friend hard core.

Just you are perfect and lovely and the best!

You know where to find me if I need to explain this rambling review.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
I love these outtakes. They're really great. Look forward to more whenever you have the time to write!

Can't wait for more Johanna
Pinkie8 chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Great to read some of Katniss's POV!
everlasting1286 chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
I was soooooo excited to see you posted an outtake, much less a Katniss one! I cannot wait for the others in her pov, I'd love to find out what was going on in her head during that kiss :P Thanks for taking the time to write this update!
cali-chan chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
"Madge and I have some things to discuss, and sadly they do not involve you nor your involvement." - best line ever, seriously. xD i laughed so hard.

i quite liked getting katniss's PoV, but i think what i liked the most about this little piece is just seeing her interact with her friends "in her own environment," in a way. that little bit with her and gale at the end sent me down a mountain of squee- i just love their friendship so much, i really do. and the fact that johanna is conspiring with madge on something that is OBVIOUSLY about katniss and neither katniss nor gale seem to have figured that out, it's just adorable in a clueless sort of way, haha.

i'd definitely be up for a madge or delly PoV! i'm particularly interested in seeing what madge has to say about this whole thing, personally. she seems like she'd be a fun one to read, since she's basically the only "sane" person in this group. ;)
honeylime chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Great outtake! I almost couldn't breathe, I was laughing so hard at the bathroom graffiti scene. The contrast between Peeta's insecurities in the main story and the extent to which he's apparently desired by the female population is fabulous.
Norbert's Mom chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was great. I love how intuitive Johanna is with reading other people's emotions. I'd like to read the conversation between Johanna and Madge. I also think Delly's POV would be interesting.
scarletowl20845 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
this is actually amazing! :D i can't wait to read more outtakes!
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I love your Johanna. Love love her! It's adorable in a very twisted way how she's taken it upon herself to know Peeta and become a matchmaker. Also amazingly keen in her observations of the people around her. A Tru fighter and survivor!
ignitetheballoon chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
this was great.
Emma Kellog chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Really enjoyed this glimpse into Johanna's mind. I don't read a lot of stories in her POV, but I think you captured her character really well. There is a hard edge to her, but you can still glimpse a bit of a softer side. I look forward to future updates.
salanderjade chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
You know I love this Johanna of yours and her multifaceted personality.
I freaking really love how Peeta Mellark is on every mind and apparently in every girl's wet dream...Leave it to Johanna to add her own brand of spice to the "wish wall" in the bathroom.

She's observant, relentless, devious, and her thoughts on Peeta and Katniss are priceless.
I await an update eagerly on both this and lovefool...nice job!